• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i lkied this ep it's one of my faves from the second series

only problem was that jack was possesed

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
      I found it cool when O'Neill was taken over by the virus and he said goodmorning campers funny and how it struck oneill right through it's sholder and he didn't bleed Poor Jack he had a lot of pain
      yeah howdy campers funny
      your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

Poor Jack. He's always the one who get poked with stuff. First this, then later on in "Spirits", he gets shot with that Trinium arrow. He gets no mercy.

Anyway, I thought that idea of a time capsule for a civilization was pretty cool. It was another episode where the lifeforms were organic and didn't look like us, which is very cool. Kinda felt sorry for Daniel when he was frustrated because he couldn't study it as much as he wanted to (before it went bezerk, that is). I can't help but think, what would have happened if the NID had gotten to it first? oy! Say hello to the new dominant species on Earth - the glowy virus! dun dun dunnn!
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Can you imagine Kinsey turning spiderwebbed blue and glowing? That'd be so cool!

Comment

this was an interesting episode, another nod at the other lifeforms in the galaxy aswell as a nod at other races more advance than the goa'uld.

some nice development for teal'c and carters smarts!
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Poor Jack, spending most of the episode skewered to the wall - but he does an excellent job of it and this is a good episode.

Comment

Good ep. Liked Teal'c and his first joke. Also like his non understanding of booby trap.

Comment

I like it when the turned off the light in the gate room and turn off the black lights. The aliens were a pretty color blue.

Don't tell they were probably white in color and that the light made it seemed that way. I know that. But is still was pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    I like it when the turned off the light in the gate room and turn off the black lights. The aliens were a pretty color blue.

Don't tell they were probably white in color and that the light made it seemed that way. I know that. But is still was pretty.
                    I agree, the lighting/blue aliens were great. RDA also did pain great this ep (even if the voice reminded me of his Broca Divide Neanderthal speech). Loved Teal'c's first ‘official joke’ - "Undomesticated equines could not remove me."
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Okay, before you shoot the pessimist/plot destroyer, listen to his infinite wisdom (Yes, I've had too much caffeine this morning) :

1. Right before the orb shoots out the poles, you can clearly see little white painted lines on the wall that resemble a certain blue line network that just happens to be on the same wall later in the ep... hmmmm, interesting

2. Why did the Wildfire program set the autodestruct for 3 hours? If containment had been breached, shouldn't wildfire have immediately set off the autodestruct?

3. It looks like it's literally eating through the Lieutenant. Pretty good make-up job.

4. "So it was written" "We will consume and multiply" Kinda sounds like some freakish prophecy. Right?

5. And there's no gaping wound where the pole thingy went through Jack? sure...

(If you think I've gone off the deep end, don't do what I did and have ice cream for breakfast!)
                      Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
                        Okay, before you shoot the pessimist/plot destroyer, listen to his infinite wisdom (Yes, I've had too much caffeine this morning) :

(If you think I've gone off the deep end, don't do what I did and have ice cream for breakfast!)
                        Your weren't a pessimist/plot destoryer, IMO. You were stating you opinion.

I had to LOL with about the carffenin and the icecream.

Comment

poor Jack (im staying on subject )

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
                            5. And there's no gaping wound where the pole thingy went through Jack? sure...
                            I think the doctor said something about that point. Can't recall what she said though.
                            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

i can remember either...erm.....na, can't remember! but its no ordinary wound

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

in one word rubbish
                                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Working...
                                X