• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Gamekeeper (204)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 204

SG-1 is imprisoned in a virtual reality realm and forced to relive the worst moments of their lives over and over.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 10:38 PM.

Wish we could have also seen something from Carter's or Teal'c's past.
    Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

Would have been nice.. But they do go into some detail about Carter and T in future episodes.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I loved the idea of these machines! I can't wait for Season 8 to come around!
        "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Erm.. Yeah, the idea of enslaving an entire planet with an advanced game is pretty good.
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
            Erm.. Yeah, the idea of enslaving an entire planet with an advanced game is pretty good.
            Sorta like Everquest, eh?
            Fitness Buddies

Comment

Dunno.. Never heard of Everquest.

Comment

A good episode, of course you did get to see the wonderful gardens of the QE. It was interesting that they only went into Jack's and Daniel's past when they were young. Jack being I believe a Captain at the time and Daniel just being a young kid. One thing I couldn't stand is how he didn't let his people see their planet I got so damn annoyed that he wouldn't let them speak or anything! The other thing is that they got back to the SGC and it wasn't real I hate that in any type of show were you don't know which is real or which is fiction.

Is it me or do they have a lot of Star Trek stars guest star in SG1?
                My mom didn't like the guy who played Barkley on ST: TNG she thought he was wimpy and of course she didn't like him in this episode either.
                Jack: (describing Urgo) It's a machine!
                Urgo: That hurts!

I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe, and I wanna eat pie.
                Jack: Hey, who doesn't?

Urgo: They're gonna kill you! They're gonna open your heads with giant can openers and then they scoop me out with a big scoopy thing... (starts crying)

Comment

I enjoyed this episode, the first time I watched it. But when I went back and watched it again recently I found myself thinking that perhaps they had the Gamekeeper character wrong. He seemed a little too wimpy.

Not a bad ep., but no real lasting appeal, for me.
                  sigpic

Comment

I like how the Gate's point of origin was incorporated into there society.

Comment

When I see that guy... I don't think weird gamekeeper guy... I think Reginald Barclay.

Comment

Ilike this episode because i know i would hav e a great tiem if i got to go back and experiment with different variations,

GameKeeper: NO NO NO dont pull on that

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The way the Gamekeeper walks suddenly into the scene where Jack and Teal'c are looks so wrong, and that's what makes it so funny.

The Gamekeeper is a such a funny man.

Comment

Also quite nasty to Daniel
                            __

__

Comment

He is kinda sadistic... one geeky guy in charge of an entire society.

Comment

Working...
                              X