This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis a Hive ship?

I think Atlantis should be considered a hive ship. How much of Atlantis do you all think we have actually explored? I say we have only seen 10% of the city.

.................No.

Wraith have a hivelike structure, thus, hive ship.

Atlantis was a city. A nomadic city yes, but not a hive ship.
    RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not a likely scenario.

For a few reasons:

1. The Wraith are a more biological race. Their structures and technology are biologically derived. Remember the inside views of the hive ships throughout the season? Purely a biological design.

2. Atlantis architecture is drastically different. It nothing like the architecture of the Wraith. (Especially since it was built by Ancients, not Wraith). The Wraith and the Ancients each have their own distinct architecture. And just by looking at the very differences between a Wraith Hive ship and Atlantis, it's easy to see that Atlantis can't be a Wraith a Hive ship.

With that in mind, I do kind of see your analogy. Atlantis could very easily serve as the Ancient version of a Hiveship, though.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith

With that in mind, I do kind of see your analogy. Atlantis could very easily serve as the Ancient version of a Hiveship, though.
        Especially since they later
        Spoiler:
        find another ship exactly like Atlantis in "The Tower"

Comment

atlantis is a spaceship...i think thats why the wraith want the city...

Comment

Originally posted by Thor of The Asgard
            atlantis is a spaceship...i think thats why the wraith want the city...
            they want to use
            Spoiler:
            the atlantis intergalactic engines so they can reverse engineer their own and make it to MW galaxy
            , but they could prob use the gate as well...

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
              they want to use
              Spoiler:
              the atlantis intergalactic engines so they can reverse engineer their own and make it to MW galaxy
              , but they could prob use the gate as well...
              yes...you are right...i forgot about that the wraith arent so good with intergalactic technology

Comment

Working...
              X