No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol... is it true he gets chopped in half??? if so, then DEFINATELY eww.....

anyone know if there's any chance he'll be at gatecon again this year???

Comment

lol... is it true he gets chopped in half??? if so, then DEFINATELY eww.....

Yep, it's true and it's done really slowly as well so you see the full effect.

Comment

He's at a party that Gatecon are holding to raise money for The Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation but not at the actual convention.

Lucy

Comment

Too bad he was only in Stargate for six episodes, but he certainly made an impression. Funny how he is one of the two Tok'Ra where the host is recognised more than the symbiote (the other being Jacob).

Anybody watched Futuresport? I borrowed it out for J.R and fast forwarded through the Dean Cain bits. I like the black hair and the facial tattoos, makes for an interesting contrast with his eyes.

Comment

His eyes are totally stunning!

Comment

*applauds thread* I love him!
              Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Best episode for Martouf? I'd say 'Jolinar's Memories' and 'The Devil You Know'. He does torture and heartbreak very well.

Though I did like Lantash's arrogance and snarkiness in 'Serpent's Song'. Loved that speech he made.

Comment

I love him when he and Sam are sitting outside in The Tok'ra. It was just so sweet to learn what Jolinar meant to him and there was a lot of chemistry. Amanda and JR always managed to make the scenes which they had together really poignant and they were always great scenes. I miss Martouf!

Lucy

Comment

yes... i really loved both the tok'ra and jolinar's memories/devil you know he does a fabulous job

too bad he's not gonna be at the convention though

Comment

He is one of the few tok'ra i've actually liked. the others are more of stuffed shirts if you know what i mean
                      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

I miss Martouf! Loved JR's eyes! And the voice! *sigh* Too bad they killed him!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

His eyes, his voice and his wonderful, gorgeous, beautiful smile. Quick! Someone grab a mop and wipe me up off of the floor!!!!
                          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Yay for all the Martouf fans!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lucylou
                              Oooo I love the pic where he has longer hair. He looks soooooo cute!

Has anyone else on here had the opportunity to meet JR Bourne? I met him at the past two Gatecons and he is such a funny man. What a lot of you may not know is he does loads of work at conventions to raise money for The Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. It's really inspiring to watch him and to hear him talk about the reasons he is so dedicated to the fundraising. He is a kind hearted and gentle soul not to mention a very talented actor who can also pull of the mean characters very well!

Lucy
                              I met him last year at Gatecon and I will agree with everything you've said here. I was never much of a fan of the character but after meeting the wonderful man behind him I can't help but appreciate him now. Not only is he truly devoted to a wonderful cause, he is a genuinely sweet person. I thought he was really wonderful with the fans--ALL the fans. It was really awazing the way he took time for everyone and made every fan there feel like they had his undivided attention--and I think that is a rare thing in an actor. Of all of the actors I met there, he was the one that most impressed me.
                              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Anybody watch Ginger Snaps Back?

I think Martouf is the character I've seen him play as nice/good.

Comment

Working...
                                X