This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Osiris Appreciation Thread

Since there is no topic about Osiris so i started one.
    The First episode of Osiris is the Curse when he was found in his Canopic Jar and that show atrackted me to watch the evolution of Osiris.

edit: Later on the episode The Curse, DR. Sarah Gardner had opened the Canopic Jar and had found the Goa'uld but later on the show he introduced himself as Osiris in his new female host derfor we must understand that the Osiris symbiote preffered male hosts but in this case he maded an exception

What are the users favorite episodes of Osiris, and lines etc

Favorite episodes are: The Curse, Summit and Last Stand

Favorite line off course: Osiris will Return and the river of earth will be coloured in blood

edit: more info about Osiris: http://www.touregypt.net/osiris.htm
    Last edited by Lord Osiris; 10 March 2005, 03:34 AM.

Make no Mistake... Osiris will return... and the rivers of the earth wil run red in blood

i'll bite

how bout some pictures:

that work?

Comment

Thanx that really helps to boost the topic

Make no Mistake... Osiris will return... and the rivers of the earth wil run red in blood

Comment

welcome

Comment

I like the one with Osiris and what's his face whispering in her ear. I think the look on her face is priceless.

Personal fav episode with her is: Chimera because it suites her to be messing with peoples dreams and it shows that maybe her host is having an effect on her feelings.
          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

lol... ya mean zippy?? yeah, i love the look on her face too (hence the photshopped version... just loved the picture )

you can feel free to steal ANY of those, btw, and use them in sigs or whatever (ya don't have to credit the source... i'm not picky bout such things )

my fave ep is the original... the curse... cuz once you REWATCH knowing it's been osiris the whole time not ONLY is it a it creepy but you notice the LITTLE mini, subtle details that they put in to clue you in that it was her, and not the other guy (stephen or something???) who was the goauld!! (plus that last scene is gorgeously lit (i'm a sucker for great lighting ))

Comment

the original is always the best episode

Comment

not for baal but that's a whole different thread

but in osiris' case, i liked him/her () in the curse i loved summit and last stand though didn't like chimera... but maybe that was just cuz i was trying to block sam/pete out my mind the whole time!!

anyway...

Comment

I'll take some captures today of Osiris from The Curse later and post them up here for you people :-)

Comment

coolies!! more photoshop fodder!!! thanks Warrior!

Comment

Last edited by TheWarrior; 10 March 2005, 03:06 AM.

Comment

ooh!! love that second-to-last one!!!

thanks for all the pics!!

Comment

Just uploaded the last lot from The Curse

I have Summit - Last Stand - Revelations all on DVD so over the coming days I'll take some captures from those episodes.

Comment

hey TheWarrior good job like the work

Comment

i also own all stargate sg1 season on dvd 1 through 7 to bad the symbiot will be removed from her but there is not knowing the symbiote is alive or dead im hoping thathe is alive and takes another host

Comment

Working...
                              X