This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spacey Awards

stargate won best canadian series...with 61% of the popular vote...RDA's acceptance speech or should i say "peter's" was great...so...anyone have a copy of that somewhere?
    My flickr photography.

RDA got angry that they didnt win last year , But they never showed stargate SG1 untill this year.
    The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

but...they did win last year :-/...right?? ^_^;;...i think i have that clip on my computer...
      My flickr photography.

Comment

They definatly won last year and they did the acceptance speech in front of the gate. I also thought that last year was the first year the Spaceys ever aired.
        www.chevroneight.tk

Jack:
        "I remember feeling... feelings"

Teal'c: "A Serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips."

Comment

Originally posted by ShanksSJ
          They definatly won last year and they did the acceptance speech in front of the gate. I also thought that last year was the first year the Spaceys ever aired.
          Yep they definitely won it last year (I have it DL on my computer). In this years clip he says they lost the last award!!!

Comment

I thought it was funny how you just saw the Thor puppet moving while RDA is speaking, and when the camera zooms out, out see Amanda and Chris moving the levers and laughing at what RDA is saying. Truly comical.

Comment

Yeah I got a kick out of that one...thank god for encores or I'd never get to see the Spaceys (even STAR was showing them this year...)
              [email protected]
              http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
              One nation under dog
              There of which I stand alone
              A face in the crowd
              Unsung, against the mold
              Without a doubt
              Singled out
              The only way I know

Comment

Yeah... The only reason why I watched them was because there was nothing else on (I saw it on STAR as well)

Comment

Working...
                X