This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special effects costumes and outfits

Hope this isn’t the wrong forum for this but I could not find a area that this question would fit in, anyhow Does anyone know or have any information as to what materials are used in the construction of the Jaffa outfits, I am assuming they are either fiberglass or polyurethane, or resin.
    I make leather armor/ and fantasy armor and fetish outfits as well as make custom theatrical fangs and claws, I also dabble in special effects make-up, I am interested in finding more info on the materials as well as photos for reference as I want to construct a replica of the gou'ld outfits as well as the jaffa clothing and staff weapons. The DVD’s are great for some ideas but I need more closeout pics, if anyone can help me out that would be great, if you are interested in seeing some of my work check out my yahoo group I have to update it with new pics but I will be at comic-con in San Diego in July with various outfits I have made. here is the link to join my group
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Lord_of_Darkness/
    Thanks for any info you help me with

P.S. I am going to make a gould outfit I saw on season 7 forget the episode when it is finished I will post pics....
    Last edited by Darkdreams; 03 March 2005, 02:30 PM. Reason: update

This is the right place, but alas, I have no info that would be useable to you. You might post the question in the JMallozi Q&A thread, see if he knows.
    My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
    -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
    -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
    -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Working...
    X