This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometheus and Real life.......

I was watching the Peter Jennings special on UFO's and it's kinda funny how everyone see's UFO's. Look, Everyone says that when they see a UFO it looks kind like a triangle......hmm, a Gou'ald ship? Maybe. Or it might be a government project on stealth aircraft. But, on the show, some people say that they were witness to a rectangle style ship. Could this be the Prometheus? They said that it was like a rectangle with a triangle underneath. Sound familiar? Yup sounds like the Prometheus is on the loose out there. What do you think? I am sure that it's something top secret but I must tell you that it really is cool to think that there is more out there than we can grasp as of yet. Who wouldn't jump at the chance to travel the galaxy? I know that I would. There were two things that I always wanted to do when I was younger. Go to space and be an Archeologist. Now granted some how I lost track of those things along the way but life will do that to you. Really.......This is why noone can ruin Stargate for me. It's in our time line and it's believable.

So tell me what you think?
    Last edited by DelTrax1; 03 March 2005, 10:01 AM.
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

This is just to put it back on top of the Threads. I am sorry that what I had written was confusing to those 26 or so reads. It to be honest with you was confusing to me when I read it again. Hopefully this sheds more light on what I was really thinking.
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

There is a project prometheus but its not like the ship in stargate lol, its todo with Ion drives witch at the moment can reach 60-80k an hr or maby its a cover up and it really will be the well known promy
      Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
      McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Working...
      X