Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to kill a Wraith?ever try a stake through the heart?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to kill a Wraith?ever try a stake through the heart?

The Wraith can regenerate, and time and time again the Atlantis team shoot them with guns and butllet , and it doesn't seems to have much effect.It hurts them but they just keep comming

We know their regenerate ability is relative to the food they consume.
    So it is not wise to engage a Wraith who just had dinner.

Guns doesn't work so well, what about Staff weapon or a Zap guns

Or The Hoffans's drug that stop the Wraith from feeding off a human, and also kill the Wraith afterward.But about 50% of the human die after the inoculations with the drug.What about creating a chemical that kill the Wraith without Inoculations.

What about decapitation or a Stake throuth their heart?
    Many myth on Earth were from aliens ,Asgard, Goa'uld, Ancient
    What if the Ascended Ancient tried to give as a clue , like inspire people with Vampire story.
    What if a Stake through the heart ?
    It would be funny if the Altantis start carrying a stake like Buffy

I doubt they would even consider using a stake
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Stake would be way too cliche, they're already very similiar to vampires, that my be taking it too far .

But how about cutting off both their hands?

Comment

remove their teeth?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by BruceDickinson
          Stake would be way too cliche, they're already very similiar to vampires, that my be taking it too far .

I wonder how strong their regenrative ability is.

Put enough holes in them, and they die. Their heart might be especially vulnerable, as might their brain. Sheppard shot one in the head in 'Rising', and it dropped immediately

a time to mourn

Comment

They may be blood (life) sucking fiends, but they aren't vampires

*goes and watches Angel*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

If something big enough were stuck inside the body, the body couldn't heal, like the cheerleader from Heroes when she breaks her neck.
              Originally posted by G.B Shaw
              Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
              Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
              Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
              You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
              Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
              One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
              You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
              The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
              www.7-scales.co.uk
              http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Getting close to a wraith with a wooden stake might be kinda hard. I think you'd be dead first. Blowing off their head would be the best option. Or nuking one...
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
                  Staff weapon or a Zap guns
                  TPTB have stated that Zats don't work on the Wraith. Enough shots would surely take one down, but the whole 1 shot stun, 2 shots kill thing doesn't apply to Wraith. I guess they want us to assume that one of Atlantis' teams tried using a zat on a Wraith (off screen), and saw that it had no effect, so Atlantis doesn't bother to use them.

I imagine that staff weapons would be an easy 1 (2 at most) shot KO. I also think they'd be Uber useful against
                  Spoiler:
                  Michael's bugmen
                  sigpic
                  "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                  ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                    TPTB have stated that Zats don't work on the Wraith. Enough shots would surely take one down, but the whole 1 shot stun, 2 shots kill thing doesn't apply to Wraith. I guess they want us to assume that one of Atlantis' teams tried using a zat on a Wraith (off screen), and saw that it had no effect, so Atlantis doesn't bother to use them.

I imagine that staff weapons would be an easy 1 (2 at most) shot KO. I also think they'd be Uber useful against
                    Spoiler:
                    Michael's bugmen
                    I think a Wraith could take at least 2-3 staff blasts...normal people can take a staff blast and survive so a Wraith certainly would. A Jaffa like Tealc can take at least a few so i think a Wraith could as well...

Depends on the Wraith in question tbh. The canon fodder ones would be 2 realistically to kill the stronger Wraith could be alot more
                    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

i'm sure the wraith could be hurt by the ori staff weapon

Comment

headshot with .50 cal
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

well wraith are very hard to kill fast!

the ultimate wraith would be if all of the wraith were biult in with a adamatium skeleton with retractable claws like wolverine! that would be cool although the wraith would die more easily unlike wolverine who has a amazing healing factor!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ARMS View Post
                            If something big enough were stuck inside the body, the body couldn't heal, like the cheerleader from Heroes when she breaks her neck.
                            Exactly. Which is why if you stick a stake into a Wraith and leave it there long enough, the Wraith would eventually exhaust its regenerative ability and die.

Anything causing INSTANT death should work. A good brain shot (preferably up close with a 12 gauge), explosion that rips a Wraith apart, decapitation, etc. .50 cal or, better yet, 20mm anti-materiel rifles. Any shoulder-launched rocket, from RPG to SMAW. Thermobaric grenades (they inflict such massive internal damage that I don't think even a Wraith would survive). A good long machine gun burst into the chest. Hell, even the good old punt gun should do it.

But the easiest is, of course, zats. The third shot disintegrates!
                            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by BruceDickinson
                              no, cut off their dreadlocks

they'll commit suicide

Comment

Working...
                              X