Where Did The plague Come From ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Did The plague Come From ?

well were did it come from did someone created it and how come the ancinet heeling powers dont work i mean i dont think even think could destory the ancient race the the best all that knoloagle

From having unprotected sex with unclean Ancients!

Kidding, I couldn’t resist, back to the serious discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by impulsivelad

LOL ANCIENT AIDS

Comment

Originally posted by gate01
        well were did it come from did someone created it and how come the ancinet heeling powers dont work i mean i dont think even think could destory the ancient race the the best all that knoloagle
        Culd simply be the matter of keeping the ducks with the chickens... (just reading the bird flu article in the Financial Times... The best laid plans and poof, pandemic)

Comment

From what I can see maybe the Oree are responsible. You would think a species as advanced as the Ancients would be able to figure out and heal themselves from a "regular" plague. But a terrorist like offshoot of the Ancients, maybe they could cook up an incurable plague.

We will have to wait and see, I can't wait though!

Comment

I think they will definately go in depth into the plague in S9 of SG1. Assuming TPTB keeps their word

But I'm thinking a interplanatery plague? Spread through space? Atleast some Ancients had to not have it. Which may indicate that maybe the Oree (as someone else said) may be responsible. You cant infect an enitre galaxy without trying to stop it at first. They may have been all him at once - and Atlantis took of from Earth just in time

Comment

Put a cap on that ZPM, dude!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohn_1972
                From what I can see maybe the Oree are responsible. You would think a species as advanced as the Ancients would be able to figure out and heal themselves from a "regular" plague. But a terrorist like offshoot of the Ancients, maybe they could cook up an incurable plague.

Like this guy says... in breif, before we can know where it came from we need to know what it is. There have many speculations but no evidence pointing to any one thing that was the plauge. I think that it was for sure a disease perhaps created by other race but I dont think the plauge is a race itself (IE: many here belive the wraith are the plauge and I dont think so.. or the oree are the plauge - I think the Oree may have CREATED the plague but THEY are not the plauge) So like I said, before be can know wherei came from we need to know WHAT it is.
                Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid

Comment

Well its seems (at least now) that the Wraith had little to do with the plague
                  but if I know the ancients they probably created it themselves.

Also it said that the plague was succesful in wiping out everything in our galaxy and thats why the ancients built that uber life giving device on Dakara

I think they caused the plague! But not a normal plague probably something that made this new Oree and are afaid they might do it again!
                  Hence the no interference from the Acended

hmmmmmm

Comment

LOL, as soon I read the first post I knew someone would say that.
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

It ‘s good question when we heard about Atlantis last year everyone thought it was the wraith but as we discovered it’s not them now the details about the new enemy in season 9 of SG-1 have come out some people are suggesting it was them we will just have to wait and see.
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by bigjohn_1972

Um, it's the Orii, not Oree. And I think we should keep spoilers from season 9 SG-1 out of this thread...

Comment

But Atlantis season 2 spoilers are fine, right?

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

ori? but then wouldnt they know where the milkyway is already?

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                              ori? but then wouldnt they know where the milkyway is already?
                              they probably thought the asended beings were the only life left in the galaxy
                              ZPM Odyssey

sigpic

Help continue the MALPs in the MALP room song

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...MALP-room-song

Comment

Working...
                              X