This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Neill/Carter Ongoing Issues

Just wondering if any of you know of any ongoing disagreements between O'Neill and Carter? Or any heated argument topics? Carter always seem to follow his lead! Surely there is something they agree to disagree on!

They argued in 'The Light' but only because they were having withdrawal symptoms from it.

She didn't exactly argue, but she wasn't happy with his decision to leave Fifth behind in 'Unnatural Selection' and she made her feelings about it known.

There are probably loads more, but those are the ones that came to mind

Comment

About her tendency to go into detail on stuff he doesn't understand...

I swear she does that on purpose.

Then there's the Tok'ra...her outlook is somewhat more positive than his.

Comment

Originally posted by alien310
        Just wondering if any of you know of any ongoing disagreements between O'Neill and Carter? Or any heated argument topics? Carter always seem to follow his lead! Surely there is something they agree to disagree on!

Well, she should follow his lead. He is (or was) her commanding officer.

However ...

Spoiler for Gemini

Spoiler:
        In Gemini, there were several times when O'Neill wanted to pull the plug on the mission, but Sam kept on talking him out of it. So, in that case, I saw Jack as taking Sam's lead.

Not sure if that's what you wanted since they never really argued about it.

SueS

Comment

Thanks! I'll check out those two eps! Post again if you think of more!

Comment

Soooooo True!

Comment

Originally posted by SueS
              Well, she should follow his lead. He is (or was) her commanding officer.

However ...

Spoiler for Gemini

Spoiler:
              In Gemini, there were several times when O'Neill wanted to pull the plug on the mission, but Sam kept on talking him out of it. So, in that case, I saw Jack as taking Sam's lead.

Not sure if that's what you wanted since they never really argued about it.

SueS
              True. But Jack's command is somewhat loose and Carter gets away with lots of things - don't ya think? Anyway I'm working on a fic and looking for "fight" material - something they have carried through the show's history as a disagreement between the two. You're right about Gemini, too!

Comment

Carter was not crazy to go fishing but Jack loves to go fishing until
                Spoiler:
                Threads & Moebius 2

Comment

Working...
                X