This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Goa'uld Outfits!!

which goauld outfits are the coolest, awesomeist, bestest... well, whatever which over-dressed, bad guys R us outfit was the best??

these ones get my vote:

how bout you??

(edited for picture size )
    Last edited by emily_reich; 27 February 2005, 12:40 AM.

I like the cape of Anubis so much !!and I also love the Tok'ra spy Konsu his outfit !! Bastet is sooooooo hot !!
    Lord Zedd

Comment

how did i KNOW i'd get an anubis??

i do like konsu! don't have a pic of that one though... hmmm....

Comment

Basically anything Baal has on….…or doesn’t have on. Woops! Wrong thread. He has style.

My worst would have to be anything Apophis wore on his head. Yikes! I’m not sure what they screamed or the statement he was trying to make, but I found it hard to take him seriously when he wore them. Course I’m not sure if I ever took him that seriously anyway.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

I think Osiris had some pretty cool outfits.
          I also liked Nirrti's earlier ones - hated the one she was wearing in her last apperance.
          Yu's is also cool and has a fantastic oriental style about it.
          But I really liked Camulus's for obvious reasons
          Ses
          James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

ah! headdresses you can't be exclusive to apophis though, because you can't forget THIS:

WORST. OUTFIT. EVER. but damn funny!!!

Comment

i like apophis's skirt one! like in mobeus 2!
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

got any pics???

Comment

ang on ill av a look, i think he wears it in CotG aswell!

edit: cant see it too clearly but this costume

sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                    ah! headdresses you can't be exclusive to apophis though, because you can't forget THIS:

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Member...mages/pretense - zippy2 ps.JPG

WORST. OUTFIT. EVER. but damn funny!!!
                    You know for some reason that actually fit his character and I wasn’t totally annoyed by it. Whatever happened to ol’ Zippy. Wasn’t he supposed to have been assumed killed in an ep.? Maybe he’s still alive out there. Yet he has turned to fashion design rather than trying to dominate the galaxy. Thankfully, Baal has taste and avoids his designer line. Apophis on the other hand would be his most popular and probably only customer.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Last edited by macktheknife; 27 February 2005, 01:31 AM.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

lol... indeed, zippy needs to come back as far as i know, he is not dead, but he could be i think he should be working for anubis... that or have baal kill him... maybe he'll kill him for suggesting baal try out his spring line

as for his outfit, yeah, it fit his character somehow... i don't know yet whether that should scare me or not...

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/davidbowieWAU/RaCloth.jpg

OMG!!! how could i forget ra!!!

this is my favorite ra outfit though:

Comment

Despite the ridiculousness of Zippy's outfit, I kinda like it/ Mostly BECAUSE it is so ostentatious! Not many Goa'uld could get away with wearing an outfit like that, methinks. Unfortunately, I think Joe Mallozzi has gone on record as saying that Zippy was killed by the Tok'ra virus unleashed in Last Stand.

Baal definitely wins as the hands-down best dressed god of all time. Nirrti's sparkly (and extremely expensive) outfit from Fair Game is also up there.

I have to say, I was also pretty impressed by Olokun's costume in Summit/Last Stand. He looked pretty impressive to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                              i like apophis's skirt one! like in mobeus 2!
                              I agree. He's the coolest cross dresser \o/

(maybe he thinks he took a female host and never looks in a mirror?)

Comment

Working...
                              X