This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place to buy/sell Stargate

Ok, not *THE* Stargate itself. If I had one of those, I don't think I'd part with it.

I do need help finding a place to list some Stargate DVD's I'd like to sell though.

I bought two season's worth as individual DVD's but now have the box sets (because I wanted to enter that set-visit competition. Plus I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I wanted them to match my other sets...) so I now have double copies.

With my 21st coming up, I kinda need to get some of my money back. So if anyone can recommend somewhere, I'd be eternally grateful.

Well there is e-bay.
    I've seen a couple of box sets there. Don't be fooled by its reputation its not bad. My broyther bought a load of second hand jeans there and other than some grass staind they were OK.
    Godspeed, Don.

Comment

By the way, that little scene you have as your signature is cute.
      Did that actually happen or did you just make it up. If it happened in which ep?
      Godspeed, Don.

Comment

eBay would have to be the best. They ahev recently also stepped up their security tremdously. I've purchased some software there before and it arrived it mint condition
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth
          By the way, that little scene you have as your signature is cute.
          Did that actually happen or did you just make it up. If it happened in which ep?
          The pic is from an ep, but I made up the captions.

The pic is from.....ahh, name of ep escapes me. It's the one where they are captured on a goa'uld ship and the door suddenly opens and a replicator comes in.

Season 4 or 5 I think.

Oh, and I just had a look at Ebay in Australia. Problem is the individual DVD's aren't really selling there at the moment. Nobody seems to want to buy them. I've bought stuff from ebay before, but it was a long time ago. I guess selling is not much more difficult.

Ooh, just remembered the ep. I *think* it's from the Exodus/Enemies 2-parter in season 5.

Thanks for replying! Will have to go write up a description of my DVD's now. There are sooo many *sigh*.

Comment

How about here? PM me/EMail me with details of DVD's and how much you want for each and I'll take some offa your hands ^_^

Comment

Working...
            X