This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Simulator: Maybe Spoilers....

I just got thinking about a Stargate Simulator ride, like Star Tours at Disney, or Back to the Future at Universal.
    Which bits of Stargate do you think would be good for one of those?
    I think one based around the Lost City eps would be cool
    Oy-Vey!!!

I don't want a stargate simulator ride. I want a stargate theme park. You could have themed roller coasters and the whole nine yards.
    However, if I had to settle for a simulator then I think Lost City would be good but I'd want something that was maybe orientated around the actual gate more. Maybe have two different ones, for example something gate related where a character goes through it for the first time and we follow them through, like following Jacob on his first trip to meet the Tok'ra. Then we advance after a while to seeing things like Lost City. I'd want some kind of combination of experiences than just one episode.
    The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
    The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
    Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
    Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Yeah a simulator of Stargate would be really cool I think there already is one though....or they were building one anyway. Somewhere in Europe I think...I'm not sure

Comment

Originally posted by .:Lemon:.
        Yeah a simulator of Stargate would be really cool I think there already is one though....or they were building one anyway. Somewhere in Europe I think...I'm not sure
        OMG!! That would be brilliant
        Originally posted by Cronus
        I don't want a stargate simulator ride. I want a stargate theme park. You could have themed roller coasters and the whole nine yards.
        We can dream...SG rollercoaster - travel through the wormhole...
        Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

Ohhh, going through the wormhole!!! I would move to wherever it was and work there, just for the free rides!!!

I think that it should be multi-staged, like the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland. Or have a role play ride, where they team you up in groups of 4 against the Goa'uld. That would be NEAT!!!

Comment

One of those virtual reality/3D movie theater things would be cool. Just strap on some 3D goggles, grab a plastic zat and explore the SG1 world - as long as you can fire you zat and eat popcorn at the same time. You do get popcorn for those things, right?
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

They have a Stargate the Movie pinball machine at Winnipeg Airport... It's right next to the Twister pinball machine...

Real good time killer and alot of fun...

Either that or the racing thing where you can be driving a humvee and run over old ladies and cows...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                Either that or the racing thing where you can be driving a humvee and run over old ladies and cows...
                *raises eyebrow*
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                  *raises eyebrow*
                  I didn't mean to run over the old ladies!

I'm used to the game controls and the computer keyboard for racing games...

Not those things where you have a steering wheel and pedals...

I'm gonna be such a bad driver, I know it...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Look about half way down the list.

http://www.sixflags.com/parks/greata...le032604b.html
                    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                      I didn't mean to run over the old ladies!

I'm used to the game controls and the computer keyboard for racing games...

Not those things where you have a steering wheel and pedals...

I'm gonna be such a bad driver, I know it...
                      lol! My car in GT4 is gonna be so busted up, I can see it now.

I hope I have insurance.
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

there is one sg-3000!
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Dotus5
                          Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                          there is one sg-3000!
                          If I ever get to Chicago, a visit there'll be top of the list
                          Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

its based around pophis's daughter in the year 3000 or somat!
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                            X