This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In S9 Who Will Be Front Runner?

IN SEASONS 1 - 8 the show always says Richard Dean Anderson then Stargate Sg-1 then the rest of the cast. But with Anderson becoming a recurring character who will be the main front character?

Carter, or

Daniel, or

Teal'c, or

the new guy.

The bew guy is ben browder playing cameron mitchell

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

yes i know that i just couldnt be bothered writing his name

Comment

lazy

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Carter!!!
          www.AlexReekie.com

Comment

I personally believe it should be a team thing. Even though RDA maybe the one that had the most impressive filmography prior to coming to Stargate, it hasn't been a single man series since like Season 4. If anything.. in the credits they should have a team picture of sorts.

I don't know about how they will introduce BB in the Credits but it will be interesting to find out.

-al

Comment

in canada it says "Richard Dean Anderson stars in Stargate SG-1-next on space!"i wonder what it will be now....maby "Richard Dean Anderson guest-stars in Stargate SG1 -next on space!"
              MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
              I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

I think it will be not revolved around a single charchter. The first 5 eps of S9 are going to be real weird. No RDA or AT for the first 5 eps. All the original people are going to be gone. It seems Teal'c is the only one that will be constant now.

Comment

RDA was a "Big Name" before the series began, so he got his name above the title. Atlantis doesn't have anybody above its title, so I doubt SG-1 will either.

Now, the order the principal cast is shown in the opening credits is a toss up. Really, any of the remaining three stars could go first. Shanks is the remaining movie chaaracter, so he might be first. Judge could be as well, as Teal'c and Daniel are supposed to be "front and center" in season nine. Tapping is the "leader" character, so she could deserve to be first, but she will miss a quarter of the season. Browder will likely be squeezed in among the other three, and I'd bet Bridges will be last, like DSD was.

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
                  X