This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Back

Well, Been away for awhile, and came back to see if anything is happening with Stargate. Apparently not huh? Was hoping MGM would make that shelved movie.

I also am under a new username because I cannot remember my previous login credentials, so if some admin can contact me, I'd love to use my original.

Hi!
    Nothing definitely scheduled by MGM as yet re any movies or shows.
    Emmerich and Devlin have the rights back and are planning their own movie(s) but that could be a couple or more years away.

If you can tell us just part of your old username or e-mail address that'd be very helpful.Just post it in here or over in this thread:'Probie' Status for New Members
    We won't clear any private details,but the more info you can give/confirm, the sooner we can get your original account back up and running.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I'm back as well after having been struck down by GBS or AIDP.
      Fortunately my brain wasn't affected (at least I hope so!!!) but I still remember everything and when my muscles started to work again a week ago I started to post again.
      They all keep telling me: You're sooooo lucky with your "speedy" recovery - well, I think I must believe them although I would have preferred not to fall ill in the first place.
      But - I am back!!!!!
      CARPE DIEM
      ANJA

Comment

Working...
      X