The Husbands of River Song (2015)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    Just because the Doctor didn't die at Trenzalore that day it doesn't mean he won't still die there.

Yeah I get that, but it bugs me still.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      Just because the Doctor didn't die at Trenzalore that day it doesn't mean he won't still die there.
      I wouldn't be too sure. cool0020.gif

"Doctor Who: The End of Time: Part Two" (2010)
      Ood Sigma: This song is ending. But the story never ends.

Comment

Well, we saw him as the curator as and old version of a face he revisited, but he still can get to Trenzalore, and die there.
        As for River, they lived in the opposite direction until she died in the Library and then was transfered to the computer core they had there. But even after they saw each other, more so the electronic version of here died on Trenzalore and Eleven and her said their good byes.
        Twelve met her nearing her end, but before the Library happened.
        sigpic

Comment

Judging from what we saw in Series 7, I'm fairly sure the Trenzalore arc is meant to be behind us. It was only important to the first cycle Doctors, 1-11.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Cool and confusing, and a bit gross at times. Perfect for a Christmas special.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi,

"if History has not been rewritten just by giving the Doctor more regenerations. "

If you remember the Classic episodes, the Master was out of regenerations and struggling to hold on in the 1970 era episodes. He's still around as a she now. The Master has had at least three generations in the new series.

From my prospective, I'd like to see the Doctor's Daughter (Peter Davison's real daughter) and River meet up with the Doctor in the middle. Maybe add another Doctor as Grand Pa Doctor for Christmas? Of course adding the Doctor's wife (the TARDIS in a human body) as a foil for River would also make a very-odd item for the Doctor to settle.

FWIW

Doug vV

Comment

Originally posted by edgarcorny View Post
                Hi,

"if History has not been rewritten just by giving the Doctor more regenerations. "

If you remember the Classic episodes, the Master was out of regenerations and struggling to hold on in the 1970 era episodes. He's still around as a she now. The Master has had at least three generations in the new series.

From my prospective, I'd like to see the Doctor's Daughter (Peter Davison's real daughter) and River meet up with the Doctor in the middle. Maybe add another Doctor as Grand Pa Doctor for Christmas? Of course adding the Doctor's wife (the TARDIS in a human body) as a foil for River would also make a very-odd item for the Doctor to settle.

FWIW

Doug vV

I very much like that last idea, or if you can't get a body have the TARDIS find a way to speak with the same voice as she had in "The Doctor's Wife"

Tons of fans want Jenny to return . She had regeneration energy you know.
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X