Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many different types of fatigues did they have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many different types of fatigues did they have?

I'm not well-versed (or versed at all) on military clothing, so forgive me if I sound like an idiot. In this picture it looks to me like Sam is wearing some sort of one-piece jumpsuit, whereas Jack is clearly wearing separate pants and top:

Screen Shot 2015-10-12 at 12.57.47 PM.jpg

Are those two sets of fatigues indeed different or am I just seeing things?

How many different types of fatigues did they own? Were they each used for different functions? They seem to wear the jumpsuits primarily on base, while they wear two pieces offworld. Did they have the freedom to choose what they wanted to wear?

Originally posted by Claire98909 View Post
    I'm not well-versed (or versed at all) on military clothing, so forgive me if I sound like an idiot. In this picture it looks to me like Sam is wearing some sort of one-piece jumpsuit, whereas Jack is clearly wearing separate pants and top:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41092[/ATTACH]

Are those two sets of fatigues indeed different or am I just seeing things?

How many different types of fatigues did they own? Were they each used for different functions? They seem to wear the jumpsuits primarily on base, while they wear two pieces offworld. Did they have the freedom to choose what they wanted to wear?
    This website has the different Air Force uniforms: http://www.afpc.af.mil/dress/uniforms.asp There are several different types of uniforms. I didn't see any classified as "fatigues."
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X