Scenes of Atlantis at night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scenes of Atlantis at night?

I'm looking for some nighttime shots of the city, and I'm not sure where in the show to look without running through each episode. I already have one from close to the beginning of S1 (it's before Home, at least), and I'm looking for a specific scene that might be from S3.

Here's a link to a post with it since I don't remember the size limits for gifs.

If anyone knows which episode this is from or of any other night shots, I'd appreciate the help!

ETA: Sunset would be great, too.
    Last edited by Janet Fraiser; 16 August 2015, 09:52 PM.
    rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

There's a great shot in "Tabula Rasa" when the amnesiac McKay and Carter open the door of the balcony and realize where they are.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
      There's a great shot in "Tabula Rasa" when the amnesiac McKay and Carter open the door of the balcony and realize where they are.
      Found it. I'm actually just looking for scenes of the city by itself, but thank you anyway! It's always nice to see outside.
      rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

There are a few night shots in The Siege, aren't there?

Granted, that's a bit chaotic and not just nice pleasant night shots of the city....
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Maybe this?

http://s52.photobucket.com/user/All_...?sort=3&page=1

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MGbCzgzd0H...e-Atlantis.jpg

Comment

Thanks, guys. If at all possible, I'm looking for that specific scene in the gif that I linked because I want to use it for my own gif set, which will include scenes of the city. That's why I don't want to use scenes with people or fan-made pics, which I think are linked in the last post.

I appreciate all of you trying to find them for me, though!

I'm going to assume that the gif is from season three or four, but since I'm not there yet in my re-watch, I just don't want to spoil the episodes by running through them, lol.
            rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

Browse the GW photo gallery. It has screenshots of most if not all scenes from every Stargate episode
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Browse the GW photo gallery. It has screenshots of most if not all scenes from every Stargate episode
                I can't believe I forgot about that! Thank you.

As it happens, I've just found a site with screencaps from S4, and I think the scenes I was looking for are in This Mortal Coil and Be All My Sins Remember'd.

Definitely will use the gallery the next time I need to find something, though.
                rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

I was going to say Doppelganger... but I could be wrong. Not particularly eager to rewatch that too often.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The Lost Trike (s5) has a (short) establisher at night

Comment

Working...
                    X