Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG1 Characters, What would they be doing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 Characters, What would they be doing now?

Hey guys

After having read through a lot of the past threads on the SG1 discussion, it got me thinking (just for a bit of fun), in your opinion, what would the characters be doing now, from when SG1 ended, so really assuming that it never ended if that makes sense lol..

So all these years on from S10, what would O'Neill, Teal'c, Carter, Daniel, be doing etc. You can throw in some others for fun lol

Hope you're all well.

Sam might still be with the program, maybe promoted to Brigadier General and in charge of the SGC. Jack would be retired (finally), Teal'c would be on Chulak, helping the government to grow and to spend time with Ry'ac and Kar'in (and possibly a grandchild), and Daniel would likely either be off to some archaeology dig or maybe teaching at a university (since he would be 50 years old this year and definitely not still on an SG team) or possibly gone off to help explore Atlantis. Vala probably tagged along with wherever Daniel went. And Cam might be teaching at the Air Force Academy or teaching cadets.

Comment

Sam is probably still within the Program maybe close to being in charge it.

Daniel would probably still do his thing but not active in frontline missions. He might still do diplomatic assignments. Valla is with Daniel. Ten bucks says they are a couple.

Teal'c is probably on Chulak helping stabilize the Free Jaffa Nation

Jack is retired and probably fishing.

Cam might still be a leader of SG-1.
      Hi There!

Comment

(Pretty sure what I'm about to say agrees with at least the previous two responses.)

I'd like to think that both Sam and Cam are still involved in the Stargate program, either in training or leadership capacities, but not longer in frontline positions due to their ages. Sam possibly promoted to General, Cam perhaps commander of a battleship.

I'd imagine Daniel would still be working with artifacts coming through the Stargate but would not longer be on a frontline team. Vala possibly with him, or causing chaos somewhere in the SGC, or within the galaxy. I'd like to think that she would still have ties to Earth and the SGC, even if she isn't calling Earth home.

Teal'c would probably be on Chulak and deeply involved with the Jaffa Nation's politics and government.

Jack has to be fishing and retired - perhaps he even shares a round of golf with Hank once in a while.
        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/9...1#post14379859

Comment

Working...
          X