Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGM/Sinclair starting a new Sci-Fi channel!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGM/Sinclair starting a new Sci-Fi channel!

Sounds awesome. I wonder if it would be a premium channel or add based channel. They are already saying Stargate would be on this new channel. Maybe even kickin' up a new SG series since they would do it and put it on their own channel! Or even spinning up some movies to at least have closure on SG-1, SGU and Atlantis!

Source?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

GW Article probably or any of the top google returns ->MGM and Sinclair Group To Launch 24/7 Sci-Fi Network

GW Twitter
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by randyored View Post
        Maybe even kickin' up a new SG series since they would do it and put it on their own channel! Or even spinning up some movies to at least have closure on SG-1, SGU and Atlantis!
        Keeping the dream alive...

Spoiler:
        rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Originally posted by randyored View Post
          Sounds awesome. I wonder if it would be a premium channel or add based channel. They are already saying Stargate would be on this new channel. Maybe even kickin' up a new SG series since they would do it and put it on their own channel! Or even spinning up some movies to at least have closure on SG-1, SGU and Atlantis!
          sally

sigpic

Comment

A Sci Fi Channel that shows only Sci Fi.........I want to believe!

Comment

And if it does come to fruition, i hope they restart SGU from where it left off!

Comment

Read the last comment to that article before you get your hopes up too high...

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2015/0...ci-fi-network/
                sigpic

Comment

And also...

Programming on the network will include a mix of science fiction, fantasy, and adventure series, including titles from MGM-produced TV series such as Stargate, Poltergeist: The Legacy, The Outer Limits, and Dead Like Me.
                  not only scifi
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                    Read the last comment to that article before you get your hopes up too high...

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2015/0...ci-fi-network/
                    Boo hiss!

Comment

Its not her fault that she is being realistic. Its better to be truthful then have you this high hope that is never going to happen
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Its not her fault that she is being realistic. Its better to be truthful then have you this high hope that is never going to happen
                        you have no proof that this is never going to happen. just look at what's happening with x-files right now. *years* have passed, the actors had moved on and did other gigs... but it's still being revived.

i'd really like the stargate tv franchise to not be rebooted or re-imagined, but just brought back and continued where it left off. but not an sg1 or atlantis or sgu series, but something new, with some mentions or minor guest appearances by the other 3 series characters.

this mgm/sinclair team-up has given me some hope, in that mgm knows there's still something to be made off of the tv franchise. and the novels are doing well too (or they wouldn't be continuing with them), and that's great.

there really is no *never* in what could happen.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          And if it does come to fruition, i hope they restart SGU from where it left off!
                          That's the dream!

Comment

Working...
                          X