stargate books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stargate books?

Hello I'm so addicted to stargate I have watched every episode of every season and series. I think i have some sort of stargate psychosis. My problem now is i have no more to watch and i'm wondering if the stargate book are worth reading?

I love stargate so much i was even going to go see jack O'Neil when he came here to Australia a while back but couldn't get there.

Yes, for the most part, the Stargate Novels are well worth reading. Just like some of the episodes on the show, though, some of them aren't as good as others. There is a Stargate Novels thread here on GW.

You did know you were going to see Richard Dean Anderson, who played Jack O'Neill?

Comment

There is a site called Stargatenovels.com, where you can find all the books and to see if they are available. You can buy print-on-demand books from them. You can also find the ebook versions on amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, and crossroadspress.com.

Comment

You can also find some really good (and some really bad and mediocre) stories on fanfiction.net.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          You did know you were going to see Richard Dean Anderson, who played Jack O'Neill?
          yeah but i like to call him Jack O'Neill

Comment

I read some but I'm still struggling to get more.
            I liked what I've read so far, the English books are better than the German ones.
            CARPE DIEM
            ANJA

Comment

Working...
            X