All known SG ships vs. SGU drones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Not really. remember the Ori ships didn't detect either Teal'c in the cloaked cargo ship, or the cloaked Oddessy.
    They may have been unaware that the goa'uld possessed such technology and thus lacked countermeasures. Or didn't think of them as too big a threat, which admittedly, they weren't

Comment

Since by this time they had taken over quite a few Gou'ald planets though, how could they NOT know of them having cloaks.

Comment

Not really. remember the Ori ships didn't detect either Teal'c in the cloaked cargo ship, or the cloaked Oddessy.
        Since by this time they had taken over quite a few Gou'ald planets though, how could they NOT know of them having cloaks.
        Good points.

Comment

This chatter on cloaks makes me wonder. Which genre has the best. Stargate or Star trek?

Comment

This chatter on cloaks makes me wonder. Which genre has the best. Stargate or Star trek?
            Kind of hard to nail down.

It seemed more commonplace for larger ships to cloak in Star Trek, like Birds of Prey and Warbirds. Though sometimes it seems like there's less you can do with a cloaked capital ship versus a cloaked scout ship or shuttle.

I may be wrong, but I think there was at least one instance in both universes where a cloaked ship was detected by another ships sensors - even if those sensors were functioning abnormally. The Super Hive detected the cloaked Jumper, and I could've sworn there was an instance in TNG when the Enterprise detected a cloaked Klingon ship or something.

I don't know, it seems like any comparison would be a draw...

Comment

the strongest and most powerful ship shown was the wraith hiveship with a zpm... the weapon's strength can be debated though, i should give that to the anubis mothership i guess, it could destroy and target multiple hataks in a single fire.... destiny was super damaged and very old, i guess, if destiny was in its prime then it would have also been something as powerful as them...

Comment

I place my bet on Atlantis as its Drones would be ideal to seek the fast moving Drone ships. as well as being able to evade weapons fire. With the proper compliment of 3 ZPM's it would power the shields for a very long time.

Comment

Though how depeleted would those ZPMs be to even GET to where the drones are..?

Comment

Working...
                  X