X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Rings - The Game - Learn The story of the Furlings

alien-room5_zpsbdu1hpnw.jpgstargate_small.jpg
    ee97809d-4ad8-481e-9244-6f417fd07554_scaled_zpse1yvmsbi.jpg3c49c7b4-6974-482c-b31d-a2ff876ce942_scaled_zpsp2xmwuzx.jpg
    b5594979-d1e9-45b6-bdf1-3a45cfae158e_scaled_zpstmakuibq.jpg

I've been currently working on a new Stargate game called Ancient Rings. Hit like to follow this game on Facebook. This game will be better than Stargate Worlds and will fill the thirst of every Stargate fan boy alive.

Adventure MMO is what I'm calling it. Will be playable on PC. Developed in Unity5 game engine.
    Develop your character while traveling through the gate. Play as Furling, Sg1 soldier from the future or Asgard in this high action adventure game.

Player Upgrades
    Quests
    Storyline
    Trade Skills

Tired of the same old Stargate storyline? I bring to you all a NEW adventure!

A soldier from the future arrived through the gate to find him self in the past a few thousands of years. Greeted first by the Furlings a race that once had the largest stronghold in this galaxy is now at war with a parasitic race that this soldier has great knowledge of. The Furlings suffered a great disadvantage when their enemy was able to require a large amount of their technology and use it against them. Since the Furlings and Asgard don't have the technology to send the soldier back to his time he is now face to join a war that may be the end of the Furlings as we know it.
    Last edited by SystemLords; 02 April 2015, 08:11 PM.

FB_IMG_1428150636452.jpg
    The only thing an Asgard needs offworld is his guardian

Comment

Working...
    X