Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) 2015 April 24-26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) 2015 April 24-26

I don't see a thread for this yet and now that Momoa has signed up it is becoming a bit of a Stargate affair, ie there are a few Stargate cast members attending.

So, I have questions. This will be my first time meeting Amanda Tapping and Jewel Staite. What do I need to know?

How much does Tapping typically charge for an autograph?
    Ditto for Staite?

Since the schedule still isn't available can anyone tell me if it is likely they will have their own panels? I mean do they tend to have their own panels at conventions they attend? Is it likely they will have one together and maybe throw Momoa in now that he has signed on? I know people probably can't answer this question, unless they work for the convention, but I am just looking for a guess based on past history.

When I get her autograph is Tapping going to try to chat me up? I hate it when Celebs do that to me. (Deja Vu I feel like I've used that joke before.)

Anywho, chime in if you plan to attend.

Really?! 80 views on a Stargate forum and no one can take the time to tell me what Amanda Tapping typically charges for an autograph?

How about this question, does she usually bring an assortment of 8X10s or should I plan on bringing something for her to sign?

Comment

It will depend on the Convention....the price will have been arranged between Amanda, her Convention Manager/Representative and the company organising the Convention....

Same for the 8x10s...but most convention organiser usually provide some...although the choice of shots may be limited....
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
        It will depend on the Convention....the price will have been arranged between Amanda, her Convention Manager/Representative and the company organising the Convention....

Same for the 8x10s...but most convention organiser usually provide some...although the choice of shots may be limited....
        Oh I was always under the impression that they brought their own 8X10s based on the large variety I've seen some celebs have. Not Ron Perlman though. C2E2 2013 he just had a couple and the only Hellboy one he had said C2E2 on it so I assumed they did provide that one.

And I appreciate the reply, but I am just looking for a high/low? Has she been known to go as high as over $50? Or as low as $20? Say what you will about Wizard Cons, the St.Louis Con in May already has most if not all the autograph prices posted.

AND OBTW, schedule is up and Amanda Tapping and Jewel Staite have a panel together at 11am Saturday.

Comment

Now it matters not. TAPPING CANCELLED her appearance at C2E2

Comment

Yep...just saw it announced on Twitter....

Very sorry for you..

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
              Yep...just saw it announced on Twitter....

Very sorry for you..

Deeds xx
              Was any reason given, other than denying me the chance to meet her?

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                Was any reason given, other than denying me the chance to meet her?
                I'm guessing work-related?

If you're in the Chicago area, there's Creation's Stargate con in August.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                  I'm guessing work-related?

If you're in the Chicago area, there's Creation's Stargate con in August.
                  Is there only a limited number of tickets for that Con? It seems I looked into going some years ago and was told it was sold out some months before the Con.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                    Is there only a limited number of tickets for that Con? It seems I looked into going some years ago and was told it was sold out some months before the Con.
                    Usually that's not the case - they may sell out the premium seats (gold and silver), but there's usually plenty of general seats. This year sales are pretty slow and there are even gold seats left.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well I am off to C2E2. Jewel Staite and others here I come! Anyone planning to attend you'll be able to spot me as one of two people I know of who will be wearing #FREEBABYLON5 t-shirts. Find me if you are looking for a #FREEBABYLON5 Freebie. I'll only be there Saturday.
                      Last edited by Looney; 24 April 2015, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X