No announcement yet.

John Sheppard is a Ancient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon it's all just a spectrum and that people with ATA just have that as a genetic marker to show ancient heritage. I think it's very likely that most people with ATA will have many other genes in common with the Ancients, and that John probably has more Ancient genes than most.

I'd compare it to Neanderthal genes in our DNA - A large percentage of people have a small amount of Neanderthal DNA owing to interbreeding thousands of years ago, but the amount of Neanderthal DNA varies across different ethnic groups.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Sheppard could have had a interesting storyline if they actually took the time to develop the characters. Maybe Sheppard is closer to an Ancient, maybe a formally ascended Ancient who fell in love and decided to start a family somewhere in his family's past. He would learn about his great-grandmother through the database or something.

Like I said it seemed like they didn't bother a detailed character profile and just made it up as they went. Hell, his hair is way way way way way way out of US Military regulations.
      Hi There!

Comment

Originally posted by McAvoy View Post
        Sheppard could have had a interesting storyline if they actually took the time to develop the characters.
        Maybe if Sheppard had been McKay there would have been some development...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I always thought Sheppard's overuse was similar to McKay. I don't care what the numbers say FH
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I always thought Sheppard's overuse was similar to McKay. I don't care what the numbers say FH
            McKay still takes the lead, far ahead of the others.... then Sheppard... then the rest...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Its the technobabble.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
              X