CSI loses yet another regular.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSI loses yet another regular.

With the departing of George (Nick stokes) Eads from CSI, i feel the show has reached a tipping point of no return. Sarah Sidel, the 2 lab techs, Sanders and the Medical examiner are the only true regulars left. And after having 14 straight seasons, i feel CSI has ran its course..

What say you all?

Last night was the series finale so yeah...run its course.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think the show has been down hill since 2008. IMHO they should have waited about 3 or 4 years before launching a new series(CSI: Cyber) so they can work on something fresh instead of the new show launching in 2 weeks from now.

Comment

I'm wondering if CSI ended - maybe with george's departure, and the only way to get money for Cyber is with the demise of CSI.

It's odd to just end a show, especially in the middle of sweeps, so there has to be something. I keep thinking that the money from the canned show goes towards paying for the new one or something like that.

sigpic

Comment

They haven't said they cancelled, but since it was lowered to 18 episodes the rumors about cancellation got started.

Comment

well cancelled or ended, it was billed sunday night as 'series finale'...and over here series doesn't mean season, ti means the show as a whole.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              well cancelled or ended, it was billed sunday night as 'series finale'...and over here series doesn't mean season, ti means the show as a whole.
              CBS said that was error. That said, its hard to ignore the writing on the wall that says cancellation.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

CSI has been heading downhill since Grissom left. I also struggle to like Morgan or Finn at all and no longer watch regularly as they both irritate me.
                sigpic
                The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Ted Danson has done a great job, but sometimes I think the focus on the two ladies has gone a bit far. I mean how many times has Finn been kidnapped or almost died?

sigpic

Comment

I have really enjoyed Ted Danson in this role. He was in comedy so long, I think people forget he started out in drama.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Did CSI ever conclude the arc involving the corrupt Air Force General from last year or the year before?

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        Ted Danson has done a great job, but sometimes I think the focus on the two ladies has gone a bit far. I mean how many times has Finn been kidnapped or almost died?
                        Exactly! Don't get me wrong i am sympathetic to the writers as it must be hard with cast exits and the show getting older but they can do much better material than what is often given to Finn or Morgan.
                        Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                        I have really enjoyed Ted Danson in this role. He was in comedy so long, I think people forget he started out in drama.
                        He was also very good a few years back in Damages (especially season 1) which is a non comedic role in case you haven't seen it.
                        sigpic
                        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                          He was also very good a few years back in Damages (especially season 1) which is a non comedic role in case you haven't seen it.
                          I completely forgot about Damages. I did see it and he was great.
                          sigpic

Comment

yes it was a MISTAKE, they meant to say SEASON instead of series.

Comment

Personally i feel at this point in time, they might as well have made it the Series finale.

Comment

Working...
                              X