Goa'uld symbiote 3D - FanArt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goa'uld symbiote 3D - FanArt

I've been trying to make a realistic looking goa'uld symbiote, i used every scene i could find as a reference and even added some extra details.

Oh wow! That really looks awesome! I don't know how easy it would be to 3D print that, but if you twisted the tail a little it would be an awesome display piece! I can go through some of my own reference material if you want, to see if I can find anything you might want to change, but it already looks great the way it is right now!

Comment

Thanks for the tip. When i started it i was going to make it coiled around an egyptian/goa'uldish looking glass.
      Something like this: but i forgot to do it
      I'l have to find some design for the glass to relate to goa'uld design.
      I will be grateful for any material that will help me improve on the detail

Comment

What program are you using?
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So I went through all my material, and I can't find anything I would change For some reason I always thought there was more detail on the tip of the tail, but I can't seem to find any picture where thats the case

Comment

Falcon Horus. I used Maya to make the base mesh (the rough shape), Mudbox to sculpt the details and to paint the color texture, i retopologized the model with Topogun (made the 3D model small again but with the details saved in textures), UVLayout for the UV's, some small fine tunning in Photoshop.

RunnerRonon. I allready used every shot i could find from the movie and some sketches from google

Comment

Originally posted by monster_hut View Post
              Falcon Horus. I used Maya to make the base mesh (the rough shape), Mudbox to sculpt the details and to paint the color texture, i retopologized the model with Topogun (made the 3D model small again but with the details saved in textures), UVLayout for the UV's, some small fine tunning in Photoshop.

RunnerRonon. I allready used every shot i could find from the movie and some sketches from google
              The time and effort you put in to this is showing, which is always a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by monster_hut View Post
                I used Maya to make the base mesh (the rough shape), Mudbox to sculpt the details and to paint the color texture, i retopologized the model with Topogun (made the 3D model small again but with the details saved in textures), UVLayout for the UV's, some small fine tunning in Photoshop.
                Cool!

Haven't worked with Mudbox but I've seen what it can do before. Never heard of Topogun though. And Photoshop is no stranger either.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                X