Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    This. Yes.
    I just knew you would like that.

I'd add a list of 1000 Weir clones too
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      Yes but that scientist possibly was trying to rediscover the technology left over by the ancients. He used that technology to build Reece
      The Gateworld omnipedia also makes that claim, but I don't recall anything inside the actual episodes suggesting there's a connection between Reece & and the Asurans. Nor is their construction similar. Reece is closer to a stereotypical android, stuck with the form her creator gave her, and "killed" by a few bullets.

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      who also carried over the core programming to replicate hence her learning how to make the SG-1 replicator blocks
      Reece had no core programming to replicate, or at least nothing in the series says she did. She made "toy" companions/protectors for herself, and she taught them to make more of themselves. Eventually there were too many, and she lost control. Reece herself wasn't a replicator, and the creation of the Milky Way replicator menace was an accident.

(They became a menace in the Asgard's galaxy because the Asgard took some aboard for study. The replicators would have learned, from the ship's systems, of all the yummy technology & resources waiting for them in the Asgard galaxy.)

If you judge only by the content of the SG-1 & SGA episodes, the Asurans & the Milky Way replicators are entirely different lineages.

Or am I wrong? I don't mind if I am (so don't beat me down, just kindly correct me).
      Last edited by Brother Freyr; 04 December 2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
        The Gateworld omnipedia also makes that claim, but I don't recall anything inside the actual episodes suggesting there's a connection between Reece & and the Asurans. Nor is their construction similar. Reece is closer to a stereotypical android, stuck with the form her creator gave her, and "killed" by a few bullets.

Reece had no core programming to replicate, or at least nothing in the series says she did. She made "toy" companions/protectors for herself, and she taught them to make more of themselves. Eventually there were too many, and she lost control. Reece herself wasn't a replicator, and the creation of the Milky Way replicator menace was an accident.

(They became a menace in the Asgard's galaxy because the Asgard took some aboard for study. The replicators would have learned, from the ship's systems, of all the yummy technology & resources waiting for them in the Asgard galaxy.)

If you judge only by the content of the SG-1 & SGA episodes, the Asurans & the Milky Way replicators are entirely different lineages.

Or am I wrong? I don't mind if I am (so don't beat me down, just kindly correct me).

Actually I think you are spot on.

Comment

Doppelganger...... Death of Heightmeyer

She looked good with red hair

Comment

Working...
          X