Alternate version of Ripple Effect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternate version of Ripple Effect?

Recently, I've been watching SG-1 on Netflix, and I was on Season 9's 'Ripple Effect' when something occurred to me: A few years back, I happened to catch a Stargate episode on TV that played out similarly to Ripple Effect, but had a few distinct differences. However, when I tried looking up the episode I'd seen, I couldn't find any mention of it.
    The details are fuzzy, but here's what I remember of the episode I saw:
    Only two other alternate versions of SG-1 showed up, and they were called SG-A and SG-Alpha. SG-Alpha wore black and wanted to steal a ZPM for their Atlantis because theirs ran out. SG-1 and SG-A mange to stop them and everyone gets sent back home, yadda yadda.

So basically I can only guess that one of three things happened:
    1) The writers basically recycle the plot of an episode
    2) I saw Ripple Effect ages ago on TV and somehow managed to horribly misremember lots of details
    3) I saw an alternate cut of Ripple Effect?

So, can anybody help me out here?

Sounds to me like you're just misremembering from the first time you saw it. Ripple Effect is the only episode I can think of that sounds anything like what you're describing.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

#2 is your answer
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah you must be misremembering Ripple Effect. Perhaps because there only two alternate reality teams that really get much development in Ripple Effect: The evil team and the one with Janet Fraiser and Martouf on it.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

yup sounds like you're misremembering unless you got the plots for ripple effect and Point of View mixed up.

Comment

Specifically, you remember the two main plotlines of Ripple effect. That is, the alternate SG1's coming through and the mission to atlantis.

Comment

Working...
            X