X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Amanda Tapping do TV ads?

Hey does Amanda Tapping to TV ads?

There's an ad here for Vodaphone with a blond lady that makes me think of Amanda Tapping.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

At some point, at least. There are these:

Tim Horton commercial with Amanda Tapping 1989

Choclairs Commercial 1995

Advil Cold & Sinus Commercial 1998
    sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

She's not just Canadian, she's Super Canadian.

I'm honestly not sure how to respond to that.

Oh Sam, you're a Doctor of astrophysics, not medicine.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

So in the past she has, but not now as far as I know.

She's pretty busy directing tv shows.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Amanda Tapping compilation

Comment

It's kind of cool they looked kind of sucky ones to do but everyone has to start somewhere and it kind of reminds that even our heroes started off small you know? Makes them seem more down to earth
            "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by StuckintheStargate View Post
              It's kind of cool they looked kind of sucky ones to do but everyone has to start somewhere and it kind of reminds that even our heroes started off small you know? Makes them seem more down to earth
              Amanda said somewhere that when she was just starting out, she refused to do commercials, maybe because they weren't good enough for her at the time. But then she got paid for doing her first commercial, and she was so shocked at the amount, she changed her mind and did a few more commercials. Apparently they pay well.

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                At some point, at least. There are these:

Tim Horton commercial with Amanda Tapping 1989

That one is funny because off to the side of the video is a list of others with Amanda Tapping, and in the middle a video where an ex employee of Tim Horton's spills the dirt on that company.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Amanda said somewhere that when she was just starting out, she refused to do commercials, maybe because they weren't good enough for her at the time. But then she got paid for doing her first commercial, and she was so shocked at the amount, she changed her mind and did a few more commercials. Apparently they pay well.
                  Wouldn't be surprised about the pay! Have you ever seen the cilit bang one? Gosh I hope they pay that guy a fortune for it otherwise he's nuts!
                  "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by StuckintheStargate View Post
                    Wouldn't be surprised about the pay! Have you ever seen the cilit bang one? Gosh I hope they pay that guy a fortune for it otherwise he's nuts!
                    Dare I ask what that is?

Comment

It's an obnoxiously advertised cleaning spray.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Working...
                      X