Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Athosian Village on Lantea - ever seen in episode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Athosian Village on Lantea - ever seen in episode?

When the Athosians moved to the mainland in Suspicion (season 1), they presumably rebuild their village. Did we ever see that village in an episode? I'm not talking about after Atlantis moved to New Lantea, but somewhere between Suspicion and First Strike (season 3 finale). I thought they had shown the village, but can't seem to find it in an actual episode.

Originally posted by Samantha_kathy View Post
    When the Athosians moved to the mainland in Suspicion (season 1), they presumably rebuild their village. Did we ever see that village in an episode? I'm not talking about after Atlantis moved to New Lantea, but somewhere between Suspicion and First Strike (season 3 finale). I thought they had shown the village, but can't seem to find it in an actual episode.
    Maybe in The Storm/The Eye or in Critical Mass. (the latter is when Teyla goes to visit her dying grandmother or so)

Comment

I did figure out that in The Gift (s1) we see the village as Teyla goes to see Charin about her gift to sense the Wraith.

Comment

On my way through a rewatch and rewiki, I can tell you that it briefly appears in The Storm, where Beckett is complaining about not having the right boots, and is more widely shown in The Gift, where Teyla goes to see Charin. That's only up to a few eps into season 2, not sure if it pops up again.

Comment

Working...
        X