This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Train in Ep 8 (Spoilers/Spec S34/8)

I think this week's episode was based on a line of dialogue from way back in 2005 when The Doctor had Rory and Amy onboard the TARDIS he's making a phone call about the Orient Express in space................

Hey I just realized a train in space could be cool. If the cars uncouple they become mini space ships on their own..... That is kind of cool.

But the way it flew in the promo it acts as if it's a regular train on fixed rails instead of being able to go in any kind of direction....... I mean it's as silly as hell to have a train with carriages in space but having now seen the trailer I kind of like it, well the idea of it anyway...........

I hope this is the same train Matt Smith's Doctor was talking about to Rory and Amy.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

spoilers from tonight's episode.

Spoiler:

Yes is the same train. And Twelve referenced that telephone call. It's implied Eleven never went to the train.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
      spoilers from tonight's episode.

Spoiler:

Yes is the same train. And Twelve referenced that telephone call. It's implied Eleven never went to the train.

If 11 never did the trip there then what was that phone call about? How could he take the call and answer it if he never goes there to see what the problem is?

Comment

He did say they had tried to get him on board many times before he finally accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
          He did say they had tried to get him on board many times before he finally accepted.

Ah yes......... I just watched the episode thanks to ABC Iview

Comment

Working...
          X