Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of the three STARGATE television shows still running on TV (outside the U.S.)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of the three STARGATE television shows still running on TV (outside the U.S.)?

I know in the States SG1 runs two episodes every Sunday night on the THIS network (and for a while also ran on SHOWTIME again), but what about other countries?

If you don't live in the States (even if you live elsewhere in N. America, as in Canada), do any of the STARGATE shows still run, even if it's "at 3am every other Thursday" (or some other crazy schedule)?

Anyone outside the States still able to watch STARGATE on television?

SG-1 is on at least once every day on Syfy in Australia, and on weekends there are usually 3-4 ep mini marathons as well.

SGA I have not seen for maybe a year, and SGU they repeated once since the series ended.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Sky 2 is always showing mostly SG1 in the UK.

Comment

In the UK, channel 11 on Freeview (I think it's called Pick) is currently showing season 8 of SG1 and I think season 1 of Atlantis. Both on weekday evenings.
        sigpic

Comment

Both SG-1 and SGU are currently airing on Space in Canada every weekday. The same episode actually airs three times a day - SGA at 6am, 8am, and 12pm, and SG-1 at 11am, 2pm, and a respectable 8pm (I believe today's eps were "Miller's Crossing" and "Gemini," respectively). Once the station gets to the end of the series it typically gets replaced by something else, but eventually they'll cycle back to a previous one...SG-1 in particular is an easy one for them because it lasts better part of a year. I think they were recently airing SGU as a double-bill on either Saturday or Sunday mornings, as well.
          sigpic
          The Cardboard Experience - 41 music videos in 10 fandoms

Comment

Belgium

Syfy NL (Dutch network) which airs in Belgium only if you pay for it, is currently airing season 6 of SG1 in the morning, the afternoon and early evening. I'm not sure, but I also think they've never made it past season 7 - they just cycle back to season 1 and keep on repeating.

No SGA or SGU. And not aired on any other channel either.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

In Romania we have SGU on AXN Black every Thursday from 23:00, two episodes (the previous one and a new one), but it's near to the end now.
              But another SGU run started Saturday (23:00 ..) and in re-run Sunday (18:30), on the same channel (AXN Black) (in a batch of two episodes - previous & a new one)
              Earlier this year there was an SGA run on Universal Channel, but it ended and I think it was followed by SGU (but I don't have that channel, so I wouldn't know; I stumbled across some episodes by accident, while on visit)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                SG-1 is on at least once every day on Syfy in Australia, and on weekends there are usually 3-4 ep mini marathons as well.

SGA I have not seen for maybe a year, and SGU they repeated once since the series ended.
                stargate sg1 and atlantis and universe not shown on free to air channels. though star trek the next generation is on channel 55/eleven id rather good shows than the big brother junk etc.

Comment

In England we have Atlantis and sg1 running every day on about 3-4 different channels ..its not hard to find some channel will have it on air

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post

I could have sworn I saw SGA more recently than that on Syfy.. hmm.. either that or my years are running together o.O

Comment

Amazon.com has the three series on demand. It's great to have them so easily available.

Comment

Pick TV shows atlantis and sg1 everyday, and a couple of years ago it was showing universe too! Also, you can get sg1 and atlantis on uk netflix
                        "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

We get it here in the ULK but I dont tend to watch it as I get moaned at lol.
                          One of the Sky channels, 2 I think someone above said, it might be on SyFy but I havent watched anything on that "channel" for a while...

Comment

In Norway there hasn't been Stargate on any channels for the whole 2014, including 2015.
                            sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

Belgium update:

Syfy Channel is finally showing season 10 of SG1.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                              X