Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A small nitpick I found in the 1994 movie......

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A small nitpick I found in the 1994 movie......

I found a bit of a small continuity error in the movie.

When Daniel is giving his briefing to General West and O'Neil and Co. he draws a circle on the paper diagram of the coverstones in blue marker pen.

When they cut to the wide shot of him and the whiteboard the marker pen on the paper is gone.. and it's gone again when they raise the whiteboard to reveal it's actually a window above the gate room......
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Continuity goofed up. Somebody wasn't paying enough attention to the little details. Or maybe he put the blue marker in his pocket?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Continuity goofed up. Somebody wasn't paying enough attention to the little details. Or maybe he put the blue marker in his pocket?
      No the marker was drawn on the diagram of the coverstones. In the wide shot there's no marker on the diagrams
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Maybe they filmed some scenes out of order and put them together that way. Hardly a single movie without some sort of error like that.

Comment

Continuity errors happen all the time... Just yesterday caught several rewatching the pilot of The Sarah Jane Adventure, and surprisingly they didn't bother me all that much (which they generally tend to do).
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Continuity errors are evil. There are no excuses for them and heads should roll.

Just make sure you mop up the floor before filming any scenes that take place earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
              Maybe they filmed some scenes out of order and put them together that way. Hardly a single movie without some sort of error like that.
              ^^^
              This!

Comment

Originally posted by Niddle View Post
                Continuity errors are evil. There are no excuses for them and heads should roll.

Just make sure you mop up the floor before filming any scenes that take place earlier.
                Nah. Just make them mop up all the blood and guts in the gateroom after a battle of some kind that happens in there (even if it is fake blood and guts). That should do it.

Comment

Working...
                X