This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French In Atlantis...

Dont Exist. That was a belgium flag. So stop saying they are in Atlantis.
    RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Luneria
    There are French people in Atlantis, it's not because you don't see them that they aren't. Especially considering it was one of the first countries to be told about the Stargate along with China and the UK. It would be very, very surprising if there weren't any French people there. Especially since they have South Africans and Swedish and all that, countries that don't know about the Gate yet (I think they were individually hired by the USAF not through their government) and not from a country that knows about it. Besides, they would presure the USA for some of their own scientists to go. Obviously.

Now...isn't there another thread where you could have put this?
    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Luneria
      Joe Mallozzi said they are in Atlantis, and I think he knows a little more than you.

Comment

Sure there are. It is logical for the reasons that "Cpl Bowman" indicated.

I certainly hope there are. If I were stranded "out there"...a proper meal would be paramount. Well, it already is, as far as I am concerned; but even more so in their case.

I hope Talia's people are growing something similiar to mirlitons on the mainland.

The French, obviously, are a technologically advanced country. They are at the forefront of astronomy, and have the best damn trains I've ever ridden.

They have just as much to offer to that expedition as Germany, US, or UK.
        "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

They should have Greeks on Atlantis. I mean, that would be perfect. They'd probably be pretty knowledgeable about Atlantis, based on the origional story, and might have the Ancient gene, since Plato knew about Atlantis, and he was Greek, so it's possible that Ancients may have been around the same time as Plato, and could have had kids with some Greeks.

Comment

I don't want to be unpleasant but I have never seen a blue-white-red flag on Atlantis, at least a blue-white-red one with vertical strips.

Originally posted by Hohenzollern
            The French, obviously, are a technologically advanced country. They are at the forefront of astronomy, and have the best damn trains I've ever ridden.
            Thanks for the compliment.
            Please forgive my English, I'm French

"The act itself never varies. But each kiss carries with it a meaning all its own. It can convey a husband's eternal devotion... Or a wife's enormous regret... It can symbolize a mother's growing concern... Or a lover's growing passion... But whatever its meaning, each kiss reflects a basic human need; the need to connect to another human being. This desire is so strong it's always amazing when some people don’t understand it." Desperate Housewives, "One more kiss"

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler
              Joe Mallozzi said they are in Atlantis, and I think he knows a little more than you.
              Well, if he says there are French in Atlantis, I'll put my trust in that and hope to actually see a little French flag on at least one uniform sometime!

Originally posted by Hohenzollern

They have just as much to offer to that expedition as Germany, US, or UK.
              Thank You.

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
              "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
              www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

I was hoping to see more flags aka more countries represented....maybe in s3 we'll get to see more variety in countries.

But I was jumping up and down of pure excitement when I saw that Belgian flag in Rising...twice.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                X