This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New teaser idea?

Here's a potential teaser for a new episode I thought up. Should I call Moffat or flee from this wbesite, never to return?

*The TARDIS is traveling through the Time Vortex. The ringing of a phone penetrates the sound of it.*
    DOCTOR: *irritated* I'm coming! Why haven't I patched that thing into the console ...?
    *He flicks a switch on the TARDIS console to make a noticeable bubble appear around the ship(homage to Seventh's intro), which protects the Doctor as he opens the door and grabs the phone from it.*
    DOCTOR: *sarcastically* You've reached Doctor Time Lord of time and space. How may I help?
    DALEK VOICE: Doctor.
    DOCTOR: Well... that's different. Not every day I get a call from a Dalek. How did you get this number?
    DALEK VOICE: This is the Dalek Time Controller speaking.
    DOCTOR: *pause* It's not April Fools Day. The Time Controller's locked away in the Time War and there's no way you could've made another.
    DALEK VOICE: You facilitated my escape, Doctor. You and your other selves. All tumbling about in one moment of time and space, thinking that the Daleks would not recognise your attempt to save Gallifrey.
    DOCTOR: *angrily* It worked. Gallifrey stands. I'm living proof of that.
    DALEK VOICE: You are right. But so am I. As all your TARDISes came together...
    *Flashback to The Day Of The Doctor where the TARDISes show up to save Gallifrey.*
    DALEK VOICE: ... I broke myself to pieces and transmitted them... me to every single one of you. Now... I am rebuilt. Now, I STAND!!
    DOCTOR: *horrified* You're in my TARDIS?! *dashes towards the console, only to stop and clutch his head in pain as a booming noise is emitted from it(homage to The Edge Of Destruction)

CLARA: Doctor?! *runs up and pulls him away from the console. The Doctor collapses.* Doctor, are you okay?! Doctor?!?!
    DALEK TIME CONTROLLER: *speaking through the TARDIS walls* Now, time is in our power!!
    *The doors open and the Daleks roll in.*
    CLARA: No! You can't take him! You can't... *is apparently exterminated and knocked away from the Doctor.*
    DALEK TIME CONTROLLER: TIME IS IN OUR POWER!!!!
    DALEK CHORUS: TIME IS IN OUR POWER!! TIME IS IN OUR POWER!!
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."
Working...
X