Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you rewatched Stargate SG1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started about three years ago to watch the DVDs - up to now at least three times.
    By the way - Emancipation is among my favourites!!! Sorry, if I don't "fit in".
    CARPE DIEM
    ANJA

Comment

I'm on season 6 of my 3rd watch of SG-1. First during /most/ of the original airing, "Unending" lived on my DVR for a year before I could delete it. The second time around on Hulu with my wife as I introduced her to the show and now the 3rd run with the DVDs I bought late last year.

Happy to be posting in the Gateworld forums

Comment

Originally posted by cybergrimes View Post
        "Unending" lived on my DVR for a year before I could delete it.
        +1

GREAT episode!

Comment

It has been a long time since I posted here, and I am looking forward to it to reenage in this forum. I started recently re-watching Stargate SG1 after rewatching SGU in December because I missed the old team and the early days of SG1 although I love SGU a lot as well but it has been quite a while since I have seen the early episodes so I am looking forward going back to the beginning. I forgot how young there were back in the late 90s and are quite different then in the later seasons, especially Daniel changed a lot, at least in my opinion. This re-watch is probably my fifth. Even though most of the episodes are stand alones, it still feels like they are some developments story- and character wise as well.
          sigpic

Comment

Just completed all 10 seasons - for the 2. time

Comment

Lost count...goes into the dozens......every time it's on Re-run on Sky, which is constantly, I usually catch most of the episodes, bar the 4-5 that I LOATHE and refuse to watch again
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I have watched seasons 1-4 so many times, I'd say probably around 10 times. I recently got season 10 and it will be my first time watching season 10 because they took it off my channel after season 8, so this was also my first time seeing season 9 - it is also my first time watching the entire show from start to finish! I would say that season 2 is my favorite.
                sigpic

Comment

Currently: 39. Although I'm gearing up to start my 40th watch.
                  sigpic
                  [call me loser.]

Comment

In years past, I would re-watch it every two to three years.

The "trouble" with today is that there is so much excellent new television being created, and so little time.

Comment

Currently watching the 2nd time now....on season 3
                      sigpic

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
                      ~ Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious

Comment

I should have never subscribed to this thread because every single time someone posts when I am not currently watching I get all itchy and want to watch some Stargate
                        Signature removed by popular demand...

Comment

Over here we have two tv channels which are very fond of reruns maybe 7 or 8 times now, but there are some episodes I'm skipping and others I watch on DVD again.

Comment

(...walks up to the mic, taps on it...)

<tap tap>

Anybody here?

So, how many times have I seen it?

I have re-watched all-things-Stargate so many times that I've lost count.

It has been too long since my last watch through, so I'm in the middle of another re-watch now, currently halfway through season 8. Started with the original movie as usual. Once I finish SG1, I'll re-watch the 2 SG1 movies, then SGA, then SGU again.

I've used various viewing orders, currently just watching all of one then all of the next, without any mixing of episodes between SG1 & SGA. I started putting all the discs onto an external hard drive, although need to get back to it, finish all of it, so everything-Stargate will be on 1 medium. I can then stream it through my Plex server. I'll probably mix up episodes next time around, just need to finish converting all of it.

At some point I'll probably also edit everything, cut out the opening/closing titles/credits and the "previously on" clips, make it one massive nonstop Stargate.

Comment

I just got done doing a rewatch of S9 and 10.. Still love it just as much as the first time i saw it.. I especially loved the interactions between Vala, Daniel and Cam..

Comment

I think that I've easily seen each and every episode AT LEAST 15-20 times each. When I was younger and we didn't have cable at home, my mom and I would just cycle through the shows that we owned on DVD - SG1, Atlantis, Forever Knight, Grey's Anatomy to name a few.

Last weekend, as soon as I got home from Dragon*Con, I started watching SG1 again and I'm already halfway through season 3!

Comment

Working...
                                X