Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you rewatched Stargate SG1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 and SGA I've seen 2x through, SGU once. I often put in a fav. episode when I need some comfort watching.

Comment

Honestly I could not say but (Window of Opportunity) is always worth a watch when I see it on TV

I never manage to actually watch from episode 1 to the end but one time I will give it a blast
      Signature removed by popular demand...

Comment

I Don't keep track. But sg-1 probably 6-8 times, atlantis 4-5 times and universe 1 time.

Comment

I've only seen SG1 from start to end once. Currently going through a second time with some friends. Have seen it on TV, two separate runs, but missed a few eps because shifting tv airing schedule and school interfered.

SGA, bits and pieces all over the place, but full watch-through only once.

SGU, several times. American release, Australian release, dvds with friends (twice). It was a good way to get some BSG-watching mates of mine into Stargate.

Most watched episodes? The 200th. Continuum (not an episode, but still). Then after that, it's the mirror universe episodes, a few of the time travel episodes (mainly the SGU ones), and the replicator episodes of SG1 (especially the submarine episode, I think it's called Small Victories?). That one is nostalgic for me. All the memories of being terrified of a metallic spider you can't shoot.

Comment

many many times, i take breaks of rewatches, otherwise it tends to get boring, usually an evening when im bored a pop in a random episode

Comment

I've only seen the whole series a few times. A lot of time, I re-watch certain seasons or episodes. (Usually seasons 6, 7, and 8.)
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I try to limit myself to once every 2-3 years. (I do have other things to do with my life.) I am eventually, irresistably drawn back to the beginning. How many times total? Jeez, I only know that number grows.

Comment

SG-1 once; now almost through season 3 of SGA. SGU, once as well. Still need to watch the movies as well.

Comment

I've only ever rewatched SG-1 in its entirety once, bad fan!!!! It was for the GW rewatch. Otherwise, when I've needed an SG-1 fix I've watched my favourite seasons 4, 6 7 & 8 with any regularity, mainly my favourite episodes within each season and favourite episodes from the other seasons. If I watch any of the earlier episodes or any from seasons 9 & 10 it's more likely when I happen to catch them on the loop the Space channel airs SG-1 on weekday evenings rather than getting the DVD's out.

I've lost count how many times I've rewatched various episodes otherwise.

Comment

Must be at least 2-3 if not 4 times a year...it's shown constantly on a loop over 3 Cable Channels here in the UK...in fact Unending was shown last night and from Monday morning the same channel will start from the beginning again with CotG Parts 1 and 2.....another channel has just showed Meridian (Daniel *weeps*) and I'm sure that when that channel finishes it's re-run it will start over again as well...

SG1 is never off the TV over here in the UK.....I'm sure some episodes I've watched more than 25 times....usually the Daniel-heavy ones as well...

Deeds xx
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Pretty much all the time... Very good show same with SGA, I am not a fan of SGU, so I never watch that.

Comment

You can't know you are not a fan if you never gave it a shot.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I did watch both seasons once upon a time before, but I don't re-watch it...

Comment

I have watched all of Stargate 4 times and the movies even more times!
                              sigpic

Dr.Rodney McKay: Their operating system is a mess, thank goodness I remember DOS

Hallowed are the Ori

Stargate Space Simulator- http://marcusdamli.wix.com/stargate-eternity

Comment

I've seen some episodes as many as three times, but the whole show? Once so far. Although I'm itching for a rewatch...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X