Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you rewatched Stargate SG1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And what is the episode you have rewatched more times?

I have rewatched it so many times since 1997, but I've lost count. And you?

I've only watched up until the end of season 7 but I've watched it 2 or 3 times now. I think Prophecy from season 6 and Window of Opportunity from season 4 are the episodes I've watched most but any episode with Fraiser is one I'm likely to watch more often than others.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, maybe 20 or 30 times.

Comment

I have the distinct disadvantage on not having watched SG1 at all from around 2004 / 2005 when I first saw the unspeakable episode and stopped watching right away. I'd only started watching from season 6 so had only seen about a year's worth.

Anyway, it was quite a few years before I watched it again when I bought the first 2 seasons on box set 3 or 4 years ago. It was only last year that I started watching again and have seasons 1 to 7 on DVD.
        sigpic

Comment

Probably 8 or 9 times but I don't keep track. I was part of the big GW rewatch from start to end
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I really need to watch from the beginning again. Possibly even watch seasons 8, 9 and 10.
            sigpic

Comment

How many times have I rewatched it? Do you have a calculator I can borrow?

sigpic
              Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
              https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

i just finished my 3rd re-watch last year
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

The whole series? 4 or 5 times.
                  Individual episodes? Dozens.

Comment

It depends of season. Seasons 1-3 at least 8 times. I am from Europe. In my country the TV-station aired all first three seasons in a half of a year and then let us waiting for season 4 almost three years. And it was not in English and the dubbing was not good. Season 4-6 about 4 times, first time in German, and my German is bad so I understand one third of dialogs. Season 7 and 8 I think 4 times and 9 and 10 only twice. And Atlantis all season 3 times and Universe only once.
                    I am actually re-watching SG-1 now, all episodes, finally all in English.

Comment

I've watched the entire series over 30 times... I had nothing better to do with my life growing up. Haha. I have my top favorite episodes tho that have been watched probably double that amount. I think my most watched episode is 200 tho cause I show that episode to everyone trying to get them to watch the show.
                      sigpic
                      [call me loser.]

Comment

Watched 1-7 dozens of times 8-10 hardly ever...it's always on here in UK on couple of channels, so although I have it all on DVD I still find myself watching and recoding..watched threads tonight.

Comment

I have watched the whole series at least 20+ times, some episodes so many more times, I have episodes for when I want to relax before i go to sleep or when Im bored or sad or whatever mood I LOVE STARGATE

Comment

I only discovered the series three years ago, and fell instantly in love. Have watched the whole series through and through 4-5 times since then.
                            Individual episodes, well, I have a handful of favourites stored in my computer buffer for a rainy day!

Comment

I think maybe 2 times. Currently starting my 3rd
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X