No announcement yet.

Death in Heaven (3412/812)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention that Clara comes across as a fairly social creature. She'll have friends as well as family who she'd probably rather be involved with.
    Plus then there's simply the pleasantness of sleeping in one's own bed at night.
    And there's the the concept that she might actually be one of those lucky people who legitimately loves her day job.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I enjoyed the season finale. Poor Danny.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
        I enjoyed the season finale. Poor Danny.

When he was talking to Clara he looked like Discount Heimdall
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I wonder if the Cyber-Brigadier will appear again in a future episode?

Comment

Where will the Brigadier go now? Was he the only Cyber to survive?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              Where will the Brigadier go now? Was he the only Cyber to survive?
              I'm pretty sure they self-deactivated. That, or it's yet another one of Moffat's "eh, it doesn't need resolution." plots.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Not about this story... but events in this story... the following relates to confirmed casting and enemies in a series 9 episode... and so I'll put it in the following SPOILER.

Spoiler:
                Osgood is back... Or at least... the actress playing Osgood is back for an episode of series 9, playing "Osgood"... though also back are the Zygons (!), and the implication is that it's not Osgood, but her Zygon counterpart...

I was ready to spit chips when I saw the headline... (also annoyed at having the news revealed to me - Guess I need to be more selective RE what news sites I follow, but then - I only follow 1 WHO news site) But calmed down when I realised... Or at least... hoping... that Osgood is remaining dead... Because if not, I don't think I'll be able to trust another moment of Doctor Who ever again.
                back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                and lots more!

Comment

Was it me or did they borrow the idea of the nanobots in the rain from the movie Transcendence?

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                    Not about this story... but events in this story... the following relates to confirmed casting and enemies in a series 9 episode... and so I'll put it in the following SPOILER.

Spoiler:
                    Osgood is back... Or at least... the actress playing Osgood is back for an episode of series 9, playing "Osgood"... though also back are the Zygons (!), and the implication is that it's not Osgood, but her Zygon counterpart...

I was ready to spit chips when I saw the headline... (also annoyed at having the news revealed to me - Guess I need to be more selective RE what news sites I follow, but then - I only follow 1 WHO news site) But calmed down when I realised... Or at least... hoping... that Osgood is remaining dead... Because if not, I don't think I'll be able to trust another moment of Doctor Who ever again.
                    I'm surprised it took you this long... but in all honesty, at least it's a good character they're bringing back and in a way that doesn't reinvent continuity(the Zygon counterpart). I am curious though, why the Zygons are still the nice ones(I assume, since it still looks like Osgood).

Was it me or did they borrow the idea of the nanobots in the rain from the movie Transcendence?
                    I also heard it was taken from something called Chubby Rain, an alien invasion movie with raindrop aliens.
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

And the Master is not dead. You guys do know Michelle is back for series 9 don't you?

Comment

And the Master is not dead. You guys do know Michelle is back for series 9 don't you?
                        Mmm, no, I'm pretty sure he's dead...
                        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                        and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                          Mmm, no, I'm pretty sure he's dead...
                          No the "he" Master is dead but Michelle Gomez is the same character, or are we all in denial?

Comment

The Master died in peace on Gallifrey with the War Doctor present and a fangirl Time Lady is now pretending to be him. Totally canon.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                              The Master died in peace on Gallifrey with the War Doctor present and a fangirl Time Lady is now pretending to be him. Totally canon.

OK I like this explanation ....

Comment

Hey watching the final 2 parter part 1 was excellent but why is it all downhill in part 2 save for a few moments here and there?

Why are all the two parters like this?

Also when the Doctor travels to those coordinates you don't hear hiim speak at all over the music (which was fantastic) but did he drop an F-Bomb on not finding Galifrey?

Comment

Working...
                                X