No announcement yet.

Death in Heaven (3412/812)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 parters are the modern curse of Doctor Who... which, considering how the Classic Era did pretty well with pacing stories/etc, I really don't get why they can't figure it out for the modern era.

I think a lot of the time, it's like they have pitched this great idea to the execs... who loved it... but never actually figured out how to turn it into a STORY...

*s* I know I was a bit sus about what the Doctor says when he's totally devo about Gallifrey...
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
      2 parters are the modern curse of Doctor Who... which, considering how the Classic Era did pretty well with pacing stories/etc, I really don't get why they can't figure it out for the modern era.

I think a lot of the time, it's like they have pitched this great idea to the execs... who loved it... but never actually figured out how to turn it into a STORY...

*s* I know I was a bit sus about what the Doctor says when he's totally devo about Gallifrey...

It's just that last scene as he smashes down on the console. You see him say or scream but you don't hear it... I did wonder.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X