No announcement yet.

Time Heist (3405/805)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There..........is.............ANOTHER......Doc.............TOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Whooooooo issssss required.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
        Of course he remembers her! She only DIED TWICE saving his life.

Wraithie
        So? Those were fragments, not the real thing, plus it doesn't make him obligated to only have her as a companion. Get someone full time and visit her like once a 100 years.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          There..........is.............ANOTHER......Doc.............TOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR.

Oooh................ Is that a hint for something we can look for?
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            So? Those were fragments, not the real thing, plus it doesn't make him obligated to only have her as a companion. Get someone full time and visit her like once a 100 years.
            I never said it made him obligated, and though they were fragments of Clara, they were fragments of Clara. There is no real vs not real. It's not like they were clones, where there's an original and copies. As I said before, The Doctor seems to have gotten it into his head that her role in his life is to save his life, and part of that "saving" is her total honesty with him.
            sigpic

Comment

I wish they had been clever in the Clara thing and made it so there was only 1 Clara and all those other "hers' were just her after doing some serious time travel other then "Shades" or "Bits".

But then this is Moffat we are talking about so....*tosses clever out the window*
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                I wish they had been clever in the Clara thing and made it so there was only 1 Clara and all those other "hers' were just her after doing some serious time travel other then "Shades" or "Bits".

But then this is Moffat we are talking about so....*tosses clever out the window*
                Good points.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  Oooh................ Is that a hint for something we can look for?
                  Only if Yoda is showing up
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Nice to see that there was an Abslom Daak cameo in this ep.

But I would hate to see what Moffat would do to that character on the show.

And even though I don't watch the show any more, but I am really tired of the "wired women" that He keeps putting like DelFox in this ep.
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice to see that there was an Abslom Daak cameo in this ep.

But I would hate to see what Moffat would do to that character on the show.

What is that?

And even though I don't watch the show any more, but I am really tired of the "wired women" that He keeps putting like DelFox in this ep.
                      What do you mean by "wired", and who was it?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                        What is that?
                        Make him all Emo, and metrosexual. Kind of like what DC Comics is doing to the character of LOBO.

Originally posted by raithworshipper
                        What do you mean by "wired", and who was it?
                        Kind of Overtly Cartooney. The funny hairdo and Big Comedy Nerd Glasses. And with way over exaggerated mannerisms. First time was in the ep with the little Fat babies. I dunno if that was Moffat or RTD but it is a character type that has shown up quite a few times. Like now with the Heaven Lady. Although she doesn't seem to wear glasses.
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

Make him all Emo, and metrosexual. Kind of like what DC Comics is doing to the character of LOBO.
                          Lost me on the LOBO, but I followed.

Kind of Overtly Cartooney. The funny hairdo and Big Comedy Nerd Glasses. And with way over exaggerated mannerisms. First time was in the ep with the little Fat babies. I dunno if that was Moffat or RTD but it is a character type that has shown up quite a few times. Like now with the Heaven Lady. Although she doesn't seem to wear glasses.
                          With you here. He keeps placing them in the tight*ss power roles who behave way over the top. some know they are expendable and some don't. This one did, so she was afraid of screwing up. And terrified when she did.
                          sigpic

Comment

another thing......

Clara uses 3 mirrors to do her makeup and they've made a point of showing us this minor detail several times? Is that a link or hint to something?

Even the Doctor commented on it randomly.

Would have been fun if we saw Daughter Of Mine in one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              another thing......

Clara uses 3 mirrors to do her makeup and they've made a point of showing us this minor detail several times? Is that a link or hint to something?

Even the Doctor commented on it randomly.

Would have been fun if we saw Daughter Of Mine in one of those.
                              Ok... I have no Idea which ep you are talking about. Unless it is the one where the Doctor meets his "daughter"
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok... I have no Idea which ep you are talking about. Unless it is the one where the Doctor meets his "daughter"

No this was a 10th Doctor story "The Family Of Blood" and he traps the daughter called "Daughter Of Mine" inside every mirror, every mirror everywhere for all eternity

Comment

Working...
                                X