No announcement yet.

2015 Creation Entertainment Stargate Convention - Chicago August 14-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my PDF within weeks of getting back from the convention, and yes I was charged that stupid fee of $7.75.
    I find it very strange that you haven't received the PDF yet and are having trouble contacting them. Usually they are pretty good at responding to emails.
    Hope that you get your PDF soon!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm sure I'll get it in due time, it was only August 29th when I called up Creation and fixed the card situation. The lack of a response to the recent emails to customer service is definitely odd, particularly as it only took a matter of hours for an issue with improperly formatted photo op PDFs to be corrected.

Comment

I contacted Creation today with my Yahoo account and got the ticket less than 10 minutes later. I wonder why my Gmail account suddenly stopped "working"? I know the email actually works, but it seems like it's not reaching Creation and/or stuff from Creation isn't reaching it. I guess I should resend my guest wishlist from my Yahoo account to make sure it goes through.

At least I have the ticket and have the hotel room reserved. Just gotta save like a miser (which isn't too easy when this is the time of the year when birthdays and Christmas are all clustered together) to get my plane ticket.

Comment

maybe it's related to the recent gmail hacking

Comment

Hmmm, I was unaware of a Gmail hacking. Ironically, I got the Gmail account because my Yahoo account was compromised and sent out garbage emails to most if not all of my contacts (including Creation) with my name plastered in the subject. Unlike the Yahoo incident, I haven't found any evidence that my Gmail has been sending out nonsense.

All is good, though, with the ticket in hand.

Comment

I'm wondering if there was a problem with the algorithm/mailing program for sending out tickets - I and a few of my friends received 2-3 emails each with our tickets.
              sigpic

Comment

And we wait....

Comment

Originally posted by allnycole View Post
                  And we wait....
                  I know! Wondering when they'll set up a page or at least list tickets.
                  sigpic

Comment

Last year they listed the 2014 tickets 6 weeks after the convention.

Comment

I just want a guest list!
                      Last edited by ladyofshalott; 24 September 2014, 02:21 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm just wondering who the main guest(s) will be. I'll be happy to see anyone, but it's killing me to wait.

Comment

It's October....where's our list? LOL. And we continue to wait.

Sorry, just had to vent for a minute. Soon, very soon, I'm sure of it.

Comment

I can see announcements made in Jan after all the holidays. It's been done before.

Comment

I don't want to wait until January!
                              Maybe they will announce some guests before the holidays! Here's hoping!
                              sigpic

Comment

I am a little surprised there has been no news - after all the hype of 2014 being the last year and then the hype about another con in 2015.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X