No announcement yet.

2015 Creation Entertainment Stargate Convention - Chicago August 14-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were unable to scan my autograph PDF, thankfully they just took the whole paper and let me get in line.
    I was afraid that if I didn't buy online then everything would be sold out, but I guess not.
    sigpic

Comment

If you pre-paid for next year Creation is sending out the PDF tickets (got mine 30 minutes ago).

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyov View Post
        I was afraid that if I didn't buy online then everything would be sold out, but I guess not.
        That tends to be my concern as well when they list a "Limited Availability" ticket. The only times I have actually seen them sell out prior to the con has been either stuff from the Vancouver Supernatural con or the Vegas Star Trek con. There may be more, I just haven't checked.

Comment

Finally went through my pics and cut them down from the 6,000+ that I took to just over 2,000. I've uploaded them to my website here: http://www.seshatplace.com/photos/index.php?cat=13
          Julia
          --------------------
          http://www.seshatplace.com/

Comment

At Stargate cons, nothing ever sells out - even Amanda Tappings photo op didn't sell out! I know it's a huge worry for people, and it's true that at Supernatural cons Jensen and Jared sell out very quickly, but honestly, at Stargate, in four years of going, I have never seen a single autograph or photo sell out - but if you're worried, you can certainly buy your autographs and photo ops at the very beginning of the con, right when you check in - that way you'll get yours. I usually don't buy photos and autos online for that reason - I don't want to pay the shipping fee when the likelihood of something selling out is very very low.
            Help me save the Stargate convention! Creation announced that the 2016 Con will be the last one, but I'm trying to keep them going. Read more about the campaign HERE and join me to make it happen by liking THIS page and spreading the word!

"My mind rebels at stagnation." - Sherlock Holmes

My Blog: Monitoring Broadcast Signals

Comment

Originally posted by beacon View Post
              Finally went through my pics and cut them down from the 6,000+ that I took to just over 2,000. I've uploaded them to my website here: http://www.seshatplace.com/photos/index.php?cat=13
              Fantastic - thank you so much for these! They are awesome. Do you mind if I share a link to the album on my FB (Save the Stargate Con) page?
              Help me save the Stargate convention! Creation announced that the 2016 Con will be the last one, but I'm trying to keep them going. Read more about the campaign HERE and join me to make it happen by liking THIS page and spreading the word!

Comment

Originally posted by ckappler View Post
                If you pre-paid for next year Creation is sending out the PDF tickets (got mine 30 minutes ago).
                I got mine...twice! LOL
                sigpic

Comment

These are fantastic! Feel like I am back at the con. Thanks so much for letting us view these.
                  sigpic

Comment

FYI - I went ahead and started a thread for the 2016 con so new information doesn't get mixed up with 2015.

Thanks for the pics!
                    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by ComtessedeBussy View Post
                      Fantastic - thank you so much for these! They are awesome. Do you mind if I share a link to the album on my FB (Save the Stargate Con) page?
                      I don't mind if you share a link. Would you mind sending me a link of where you're going to share them? Thanks!

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                      These are fantastic! Feel like I am back at the con. Thanks so much for letting us view these.
                      Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them.
                      Julia
                      --------------------
                      http://www.seshatplace.com/

Comment

I don't mind if you share a link. Would you mind sending me a link of where you're going to share them? Thanks!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them.
                        I'm trying to get Creation to keep the Stargate cons going and I created an FB page for that purpose; the link is in my signature (please click if you feel like it!) Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pics . It was nice to see all the great guests, I wish I could have gone this year, maybe next year!

Comment

Hope they get the photo ops posted soon, I wanna see my pictures. Sadly had to leave early!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X