This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate RPG List

After some frustration of surfing through the web trying to find active stargate RPGs, I decided to make my own! I already have a few sites who have listed, but a list doesn't do much good when people who might want to join don't know about it, so I've decided to share it with everyone here.

http://stargaterpgs.com/

While anyone listing does need to wait for approval, I only do this to keep spam off the list. Every active Stargate RPG is accepted (active can mean you are trying to get off the ground). I will occasionally go through the list to remove any that are not active (I will attempt to e-mail the admin before I do this). Please have a look around if you are interested in either listing your RPG or if you wish to join an active one!

After looking at the list, I do not think that list is the same as mine. I probably should have specified, my list is for Play-by-Post games. I did not actually see a list like that on that site (unless I'm missing it).

Comment

So, I realized that I originally misread the first reply. (Sorry for taking so long to point out my own silliness.) I don't actually add sites to the list until they've been submitted. The GM of this game and I have spoken since this, no worries.

Comment

Awesome, I shall take a look. I've always wanted to try RP but very hesitant as I've joined one or feel to confident in my writing.

Thanks for the links, I may continue browsing and perhaps I may build the courage to give it a shot and join in.
        sigpic

Comment

I understand the hesitance. We've all been there at some point. Keep in mind that just because one doesn't work for you doesn't mean others won't, most sites have different writers with different expectations. If you wish to talk more privately, there is a way to contact me through the Stargate RPG website. Otherwise, we can continue to talk here, if you wish.

Comment

Working...
          X