Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public Service Announcement - Beware Script & Episode Leakage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public Service Announcement - Beware Script & Episode Leakage!

And it gets worse! Deep Breath was on the same server and is now in the wild... But - has missing SFX and titles...

(Not the voice of this forum's moderators, but a public service announcement all the same)

Eps 1 - 5 of Series 8 have gone public by accident...

Beware! Beware! Beware!

You wouldn't want to go reading them and ruining nearly half of 12's first season...

Well, or you could just take a peep... The pre-titles sequence for Deep Breath is quite promising, in a Moffat kind of way... Oops!
    Last edited by cosmichobo; 12 July 2014, 09:33 PM.
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

This is what Baggie has said on the subject in the News section.

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Hi Blen!
    A full clarification of GW's stance will be going up later today.

In the meantime, the usual rule of thumb applies: NO links to where the leaked scripts are hosted,or requests/hints on where to find them.

NO untagged spoilers in threads or spoilers and speculation in thread titles.

Be on the alert for fake spoilers or spoilers masked as speculation too.

Comment

Well I can't resist a small spoilers,

the episodes scripts are pretty good.

An I really do hope aunty opens her purse for the first episode, otherwise some elements will look a bit naff.

Moffat has return to form in the writing department, especially episode 4.
      Last edited by knowles2; 08 July 2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
        Well I can't resist a small spoilers,

Moffat has return to form in the writing department, especially episode 4.
        Ooohh, and I thought I was bad reading the pre title sequence...
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        and lots more!

Comment

The temptation! Must resist the temptation! Must not go looking! Must! Not!
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Don't look!! You will regret it!! It's only 6 weeks. Be strong!

Comment

Indeed, be strong! Thats what I'm telling myself...

Comment

be weak and read the scripts. 6 weeks is ages and it eleven very long weeks until the 5 episode airs!

Comment

The premiere's now been leaked incomplete,but that won't matter to anyone who lacks the patience to wait for the new Season.

I'll repeat what I just posted in the News Thread:

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  {snipped}

*Mod hat on*

No un-tagged spoilers,no linking,etc of the leaked Ep.
                  Anyone who blurts out spoilers or posts them in thread Titles,VM/posts is risking going on Mod till after the episode airs.
                  Likewise warning anyone who posts the leaked scripts: don't ruin the new Season for others!
                  TY!
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Have to say.. If the title sequence was present in the leaked copy, I'd be tempted to watch that far... But nah.
                    and lots more!

Comment

I think in general most Doctor Who fans are willing to suffer the wait and get the finished product.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I agree.

Personally I don't want to see a half finished episode. I prefer to watch in HD on my nice big telly along with the rest of the UK. I love the anticipation, the camaraderie, the excitement of it all, and then discussing it afterwards with other fans. It's like waiting for Christmas, the actual wait is half the fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          I agree.

Personally I don't want to see a half finished episode. I prefer to watch in HD on my nice big telly along with the rest of the UK. I love the anticipation, the camaraderie, the excitement of it all, and then discussing it afterwards with other fans. It's like waiting for Christmas, the actual wait is half the fun.
                          I agree, only time I've watched a half cut version was the new X Men film, and it wasn't enjoyable to watch...

Comment

BBC Worldwide have apologized to fans/cast/crew for the leaked scripts and episodes. Disciplinary action has been taken (guessing - you're fired!!)

Interestingly, they appear to be referring to the incident as "illegal", however if the files were on a public FTP site, I see no crime..?
                            and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                              Have to say.. If the title sequence was present in the leaked copy, I'd be tempted to watch that far... But nah.
                              The title is NOT in the leaked copy. It just uses the Series 7 one.
                              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                              X