This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RONON DEX vs RIDDICK vs TEAL'C vs TYR ANASAZI

Forums are boring right now so i haven't been here for a while so lets start something to spice it up...

how would they win? in hand to hand or jungle or city terrain both in daylight or night scenarios... what scenarios will help a particular character win etc...

teal'c has his symbiote... staff weapon and his zat gun

ronon has his sword and countless knives and his skull blasting traveler's gun

TYR with his arm bones and his big gun he invaded andromeda with in the pilot episode...

riddick with his two knives...

Riddick.

Comment

Ronon and tealc would team up OFC.

Comment

"When the universe collapses and dies, there will be three survivors - Tyr Anasazi, the cockroaches, and Dylan Hunt trying to save the cockroaches."
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          "When the universe collapses and dies, there will be three survivors - Tyr Anasazi, the cockroaches, and Dylan Hunt trying to save the cockroaches."
          hahaha... yeah...

riddick is shown to be a badass in the movies and due to much higher budgets his action is shown to be "impressive"...but in tv series you get to see the characters longer and understand their qualities much better..

riddick has the advantage of his eyes which makes him a deadly adversary in a terrain with low light or at night... but if we consider raw skill then all of these individuals would be on par with each other as their hand to hand is supposedly without compromises...

tealc and tyr have the healing factor which will be a big advantage...

in a jungle terrain ronon will have the biggest advantage as he is going up and killing riddick like characters on a daily basis(wraith, which are thousands of years old and have super strength speed and what not etc etc)...

pure strength wise i think tealc and tyr would be above riddick and ronon...

and depending on the writer of this scenario i think anyone of them could win out of the blue with a surprise killing blow...

Comment

Originally posted by destiny khan View Post
            hahaha... yeah...

riddick is shown to be a badass in the movies and due to much higher budgets his action is shown to be "impressive"...but in tv series you get to see the characters longer and understand their qualities much better..

riddick has the advantage of his eyes which makes him a deadly adversary in a terrain with low light or at night... but if we consider raw skill then all of these individuals would be on par with each other as their hand to hand is supposedly without compromises...

tealc and tyr have the healing factor which will be a big advantage...

in a jungle terrain ronon will have the biggest advantage as he is going up and killing riddick like characters on a daily basis(wraith, which are thousands of years old and have super strength speed and what not etc etc)...

pure strength wise i think tealc and tyr would be above riddick and ronon...

and depending on the writer of this scenario i think anyone of them could win out of the blue with a surprise killing blow...
            To be fair Ronon and Riddick are used to hiding from and out manoeuvring their opponents... So they'd probably never find each other.

Comment

To be fair Ronon and Riddick are used to hiding from and out manoeuvring their opponents... So they'd probably never find each other.
              that is true but you know the master warrior jaffa sense can even sense beings from another dimension(teal'c detected daniel while kelno reeming)... tyr anasazi is a Nietzschean who have hightenend senses much much more than that of a normal human aswell... so they might be able to find each the other two... but in hide and seek riddick has the greatest advantage...

i would love to a real live battle between them... would be so awesome...
              z

Comment

Originally posted by destiny khan View Post
                riddick has the advantage of his eyes which makes him a deadly adversary in a terrain with low light or at night
                Wouldn't his eyes also be a potential weakness? During the day, his goggles reduce his sight to normal vision but at night, when he takes off his goggles, wouldn't the flashy energy weapons of the particle magnum and staff weapon burn his eyes?

sigpic
                Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
                  Wouldn't his eyes also be a potential weakness? During the day, his goggles reduce his sight to normal vision but at night, when he takes off his goggles, wouldn't the flashy energy weapons of the particle magnum and staff weapon burn his eyes?
                  that may be an exaggeration, but i think it would be fairly similar to a bright flashlight in his eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
                    That's assuming they would even have a chance to draw down on Riddick. He could stalk them for days... or nights... and get to them before Ronon could ever whip out his magnum or Teal'c his zat (or staff weapon).

I think his eyesight would be a significant advantage, only turning against him if he were in hand-to-hand combat during the daytime and his welding goggles are ripped off.

Comment

Originally posted by Aesop View Post
                      I think his eyesight would be a significant advantage, only turning against him if he were in hand-to-hand combat during the daytime and his welding goggles are ripped off.
                      I think his eyesight is only a small advantage. teal'cs many more years of experience, augmented strength and advanced healing makes him a natural warrior. Like the jaffa were intended to be. Ronon has none of this, but he does have a ton of experience doing the very thing the OP proposes: hunting and avoiding being hunted.

of course, the biggest challenge comes from knowing your enemy. What Riddick may assume to be a lethal wound on Teal'c, almost certainly wouldn't be. They could so easily underestimate eachother when we're dealing with a bunch of non-standard humans.

So yea, i don't deny that Riddicks' night vision is useful, but it's not the ultimate thing. Besides, as mentioned the flashy SG weapon effects would be quick to thwart his abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                        I think his eyesight is only a small advantage. teal'cs many more years of experience, augmented strength and advanced healing makes him a natural warrior. Like the jaffa were intended to be. Ronon has none of this, but he does have a ton of experience doing the very thing the OP proposes: hunting and avoiding being hunted.

of course, the biggest challenge comes from knowing your enemy. What Riddick may assume to be a lethal wound on Teal'c, almost certainly wouldn't be. They could so easily underestimate eachother when we're dealing with a bunch of non-standard humans.

So yea, i don't deny that Riddicks' night vision is useful, but it's not the ultimate thing. Besides, as mentioned the flashy SG weapon effects would be quick to thwart his abilities.
                        As seen in SGA the Teal'c's strength advantage is not that great as Ronon can still keep up with him in hand to hand combat.

Additionally, and power that Riddick might lack (and keeping in mind he was able to shove a tin cup deep enough into a man's breast plate to kill him) he does more than make up for it in speed.

Both Tyr, and Riddick however are more likely to wait at one side and watch at a distance while Ronon and Teal'c go head to head. Tyr also has his bone blades, while Riddick will improves a weapon out of what he can find around him. This is something we've never really seen Ronon or Teal'c do. We can assume they would improvise a weapon of some sort if the time came but the question is how quick to do this would they be if they were caught unawares?

Comment

As seen in SGA the Teal'c's strength advantage is not that great as Ronon can still keep up with him in hand to hand combat.
                          by then he was 50 years older than in the rest of SG1.

Additionally, and power that Riddick might lack (and keeping in mind he was able to shove a tin cup deep enough into a man's breast plate to kill him) he does more than make up for it in speed.

Both Tyr, and Riddick however are more likely to wait at one side and watch at a distance while Ronon and Teal'c go head to head. Tyr also has his bone blades, while Riddick will improves a weapon out of what he can find around him. This is something we've never really seen Ronon or Teal'c do. We can assume they would improvise a weapon of some sort if the time came but the question is how quick to do this would they be if they were caught unawares?
                          Because unlike the other guys, ronon and tealc never had to on screen.

that being said, the biggest question is: what is the scenario? are they aware of eachother that they're there? Do they even consider the others a threat?

I don't know/remember tyr. However, riddick definitely ranks highest on the "shoot first ask questions later" list. Teal'c would be the most cooperative. Ronon would be somewhere inbetween.

So if we're gonna drop them all Hunger Games style with no knowledge, Riddick comes out on top in virtue of being perpetually hunted by everyone and rather shooting the next guy he sees than talking.

If they're aware of eachother i would rather put my money on Ronon.

If they're aware and actual people rather than stereotype grunts, Teal'c would win by virtue of actually making people cooperate. Not that he's such a good mr teamcaptain, but he is the one to ask what the point of killing eachother is. And he was a high-ranking jaffa general for years so we can assume he does have leadership skills of some kind.

Comment

well i could have set a scenrio which was in an arena and purely hand to hand or weapons with very little cover. But in that riddick will be at the biggest loss of his stealth and even though his fighting capability is on par with the others, he is still human without any special enhancements in his genetics or healing factor like tyr's nanites or the teal'c goa'uld. That is why i would prefer a situation in which they are in a jungle and are aware of each other... this is best because everyone of them will have some qualities about them in those situations.

Teal'c is a master jaffa with master senses who can sense anyone and is very experienced in hunting and hiding in jungles in combat situations. He sensed a person in an alternate dimension... so sneaking up on him cannot be done by anyone, even if it is riddick..

ronon is a hunter and a tracker by birth and has been hiding in them against a much much superior species whom he have killed in hand to hand in a number higher than a hundred. wraith have all the abilities that someone like riddick has and still ronon previaled for years... he is like batman in the aspects that his body is the absolute prime of human condition(strength and speed in combat... even wraith cannot take him down in hand to hand who are thousands of years old and trump everyone on the list in experience in combat and all of that with them knowing where he is)...

tyr is a genetically enhanced human being with his advanced healing and hightened strength and not to mention senses... he can see in the dark(although i don't know if it is anything like that of riddick)... he can see minute things that normal people cannot even with perfect eyesight... he can hear as well as an animal might... he can smell anything as well as an animal too... he is quite like captain america if you will...

riddick is shown to be a badass and has pin point accuracy in his attacks etc like teal'c so we know he does not lack in skill... but none of the above will have anything less than his skill for sure... the only advantage he has is his "baddass" nature, even though i think ronon is even more aggressive and lethal in intent... his eyesight is the one shown to be as good as any animal in the dark... but that is the main advantage he has... due to the bigger movie budget, we get to see his skills more but in a tv series you get to know the other characters better... 3 movies vs 17 seasons for the other 3 guys combined... i actually don't remember tyr as well because i have watched andromeda only twice but i know fully about ronon and teal'c like the back of my hand...

ofcourse we can also treat it like 2 guys at a time fighting rather than all 4 in the same forest fighting each other...

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post

I'll concede that Teal'c likely has decades more combat experience than Riddick, but we should also consider that Riddick is at least equal to a Jaffa who's in his physical prime. Plus he has "The Wrath of the Furyans"/"Furyan Rage" that could elevate his prowess.

Teal'c and Ronon are fantastic warriors, I'm just not convinced either one of them would be an equal match for Riddick. He's an "Alpha Furyan" right? Supposedly that means he has near-superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, etc. Not to mention the benefits of his Eyeshine.

Comment

Working...
                              X