SG-1 Prop Snake head on a mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 Prop Snake head on a mount

Can anyone tell me something about this prop. No it wont be for sale and I'll probably perma mount it on the wall so even the wife can't remove it.

There were several props in a movie trailer that was purchased and I got one of them. Excuse me while I keep drooling and giggling over it.

http://satans.xxx/images/sg-1.jpg

It's a Serpent Guard helmet from SG-1. Head armor of the first big bad guy's soldiers. Hard to tell from the picture without any other thing of size comparison, but it looks like it might be some kind of smaller scale model of the full helmet setup on the show. Doesn't look big enough to wear, anyway.
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

It does look like my headwould fit into it. The head look Fiberglas and the shoulder pads are rubber. The frame is make out of aluminum and inside the head it a piece of wood fiberl glassed into the head. The wood had a aluminum tube that is attached to it which slides down the main frame that the shoulder pads sit on.

I tried to take it off the frame once more to put it on but looks like the metal tubes are biding will have to get some wd40.

The height is aprox 3.5 feet and the head dimensions are about 27x25x30

I

Comment

Ok here's another photo in front of the 50" tv.

Comment

Working...
        X