Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe 2 dumb questions

Hey

I have 2 question for you and they can be dumb hehe.

1: The books that Fandemonium writes. Is it like in the Stargate universe or can you say it´s an alternative universe? Like both the series and the books?

2: I really want to read the little story juju but I can´t find it anywhere if somebody knows where I can find it that would be helpful. But not hard copies just digital.

And sorry for my English. Not from a English talking country hehe.

The Fandemonium books are all about SG1, so they are in the Stargate universe. Some people consider them to be nothing more than fanfiction. However, MGM has read and approved of them, so other people consider them to be canon, and would fit in quite well as an episode of the SG1 series. I don't know if that answers your question?

As to the 2d question, I have no idea what "juju" is. Is it the name of a fanfiction story?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      The Fandemonium books are all about SG1, so they are in the Stargate universe. Some people consider them to be nothing more than fanfiction. However, MGM has read and approved of them, so other people consider them to be canon, and would fit in quite well as an episode of the SG1 series. I don't know if that answers your question?

As to the 2d question, I have no idea what "juju" is. Is it the name of a fanfiction story?
      juju is a small story for only 6 pages that was in that Stargate The Official Magazine. Or something like that.
      And yes for the first question. That answered my question, thank you.

Comment

One more question. What do you know about the Audio books? Is it also like the Fandemonium? I mean that some people feel it´s just fanfiction but others consider them to be canon?

Comment

Working...
        X